Thoughts on order + barspins

Related:
Create New Tag

5/22/2014 8:00 PM

Slow thread so I decided to make this.

My Danscomp order :

Protect Bucky XL
Fit T/A tire gum with black sidewall 2.3 (X2)
Fiend sticker pack

I might also order an Odyssey Pro headset , Cult Vans grips , or a Deadline dvd but not sure.

Also , I tried barspins . They can fuck my asshole. Can't commit even though I can easily get room to throw and height to do them 70% of the time. I'm going to tape my feet and just huck em until I get them I think. Any tips? I used to be able to do those little manny bars and even switch bars years ago on my DJ but I havent tried those on my BMX , they're weird.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/22/2014 8:07 PM

Looks good to me. I just ordered tires too lol. I know how ya feel on bars, too

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/22/2014 8:08 PM

Dude. I like you and all, but you're being a tard. Calling you out, get a certified helmet!

|

5/22/2014 8:13 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Dude. I like you and all, but you're being a tard. Calling you out, get a certified helmet!

Fuck it YOLO

Yah I know it's stupid but I don't go big , don't fall much. Half the time I chill with homies instead of riding so I figured instead of not wearing a helmet that's hot and uncomfy , I could wear a Bucky and chill but if I fall or get hit , it still provide more protection than nothing. If I go and try something , I'll just wear my certified one.

|

My Cult 2 Short

5/22/2014 8:14 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Fuck it YOLO

Yah I know it's stupid but I don't go big , don't fall much. Half the time I chill with homies instead of riding ...more

Just wear a hat. About as much protection as a non-certified.

|

5/22/2014 8:15 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Just wear a hat. About as much protection as a non-certified.

Photo
|

My Cult 2 Short

5/22/2014 8:16 PM

So you want to pay the same price for any other helmet and wear a helmet that isn't as strong as other helmets..... I don't get that

|

5/23/2014 2:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2014 2:06 PM

Try your barspins on grass if you're having trouble committing. That helped me. I never learned how to do them properly tho, I used to hop both wheels at the same time really low and throw the bars and catch them somehow. Now i can't even do those any more lol

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

5/23/2014 2:15 PM

Really Brayden. Ya tard. Get a protec classic. Designed to take one big hit. Non certified helmets do nothing.

|

5/24/2014 3:45 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Really Brayden. Ya tard. Get a protec classic. Designed to take one big hit. Non certified helmets do nothing.

Order just went through , sorry Biggy tongue

I got the Deadline DVD ! Haven't watched it online because I respect Reynolds and the crew enough to purchase it and watch it on DVD. Also got some Fiend stickers because I'm a huge fan. Also the order was 124.95 so I added a 3$ Fit DVD too that raised the total to 128$ which I got to use a 15% off code with orders over 125$ that made that total to 108$

smile smile smile

|

My Cult 2 Short