Threads and dates.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/20/2014 11:55 AM

I realize that everyone has the "I'm new" excuse. Ok. Are you new to a calendar? Are you new to this thing called the internet? It's called reading. Look into it.

Look at dates and stop posting in sale threads from the 1960's.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

2/20/2014 11:58 AM

Agreed. I noticed a reply a couple hours ago to a post from 2007. So about that bumping threads thing...

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

2/20/2014 12:19 PM

True, i find it funny when some random ass thread from like 2008 pops up with some stupid pointless answer

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/20/2014 12:24 PM

The person replied with "This"

|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

2/20/2014 12:27 PM

Shortdude wrote:

Lmfao thats amazing.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

2/20/2014 12:28 PM

Shortdude wrote:

Yup or they say that parts old and recommends a part that didnt even exist yet haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/20/2014 12:30 PM

Shortdude wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Yup or they say that parts old and recommends a part that didnt even exist yet haha

Yeah lol.

|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

2/20/2014 1:02 PM

Shortdude wrote:

Agreed. I noticed a reply a couple hours ago to a post from 2007. So about that bumping threads thing...

its was a troll account i think.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/20/2014 1:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2014 1:29 PM

Shortdude wrote:

T-rider wrote:

Photo
Saw this in the local news. Think it's him. Either that or Crazy Clark.
|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

2/20/2014 1:51 PM

Shortdude wrote:

T-rider wrote:

Shortdude wrote: Photo

lol

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/20/2014 1:53 PM

Shortdude wrote:

T-rider wrote:

Shortdude wrote: Photo

Sounds like something crazyclark would do haha

|

Murica bike check

2/20/2014 7:46 PM

Whats really annoying is when a new person starts a thread about something that already been asked like 50 times already like " How do I do a 180?" or " should I go brakeless?" SEARCH FOOL! Even better, go on YOUTUBE!

|

2/21/2014 9:43 AM

Well, There is a reason for not searching on Google first. When I search stuff, it normally lists some different threads from Vital bmx on that subject. Here's the kicker. If nobody ever starts any threads, or posts anything, and instead tries searching, then Google wouldn't have any information! It would be a blank page. That's why it's good that people start new topics.

|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

2/21/2014 10:14 AM

General/HowtoTricks section differs from Sale section though, bumping or checking a how-to or 'which parts are decent' thread that's old is different from bumping say, a thread about someone selling stickers from 2009. There are good people trying to sell parts, thus helping out people get bikes together. It's hard enough selling without the section being clogged with nonsense. Yes, a person might still have a part from a year ago, but it's very unlikely. The regulars in the sale section buy/sell/switch all the time.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

2/25/2014 9:34 AM

I was bored and decided to go and look on the last page of the forum. There was a thread about the 'new' Odyssey Lumberjack bars. I found it kinda funny because now we consider those bars to be old as dirt.laughing

|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

2/25/2014 12:33 PM

Yeah, they are.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER