Tierra V3

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2010 5:22 PM

I recieved my Tierra V3 frame the other day. I have wanted for this frame for years. But I wanted to wait untill Fly got the integrated dropouts in production. I am super stoked on this frame. My 3Amigos was awesome but I wanted to go from 20.6 to 21 inch. I also decided to try the Eclat rear wheel because I have ridden every version of the odyssey hazards and need to try something new. I like the fact that it has a wide rim and the teck casset hub is amazing.

My setup

Tierra V3 21"
odyssey dirt forks
odyssey M7 front wheel
Fly Bikes potencia stem
United Squad bars
Odyssey Chase Hawk grips
Fly Bikes cranks
Tree Lt sprocket 25T
Animal hamilton PC pedals
United seat post
Volume pivotal seat
Shadow interlock2 chain
Eclat Bondi rear wheel w/ Teck cassette Hub
Front and rear ruben tires 1.90 rear, 2.15 front

Before
http://img705.imageshack.us/i/p00245.jpg/
After
http://img63.imageshack.us/i/p00292.jpg/
http://img63.imageshack.us/i/p00299.jpg/
http://img710.imageshack.us/i/p00300.jpg/

|

1/19/2010 5:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:25 AM

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 5:27 PM

sex smile

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

1/19/2010 5:27 PM

the third pic looks kinda scary

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

1/19/2010 5:28 PM

looks so sick.hows it feel?

|

1/19/2010 5:29 PM

dude, your bike is a work of art. how does it ride? i'm guessing amazingly

|

1/19/2010 5:38 PM

I tried to remove a link from my chain to have the wheel slamed but it was too short so I guess I need to go to a smaller sprocket. It looks scary but its solid. The bike is nothing short of amazing. I was weary about the short rear end but its sick because it is seemingly effortless to spin. Its a pound or so lighter than my old setup. And Fly finally figured out the integrated chain tensioners. It actually works too good now.

|

1/19/2010 5:40 PM

xxcbr600xx wrote:

I tried to remove a link from my chain to have the wheel slamed but it was too short so I guess I need to go to a smaller sprocket. It looks scary but its solid. The bike is nothing short of amazing. I was weary about the short rear end but its sick because it is seemingly effortless to spin. Its a pound or so lighter than my old setup. And Fly finally figured out the integrated chain tensioners. It actually works too good now.

wat size shoe do you were bc i was thinkin bt gettin this frame but scared my shoe would hit the peg and how long of cranks?

|

1/19/2010 5:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2010 5:44 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

wat size shoe do you were bc i was thinkin bt gettin this frame but scared my shoe would hit the peg and how long of cranks?

size 12 shoes. But I ride right foot forward and when I ride pegs they are on the right side. If I rode them on the other side it would rest on the peg a bit which could be annoying but its not an issue. 175 cranks

|

1/19/2010 7:33 PM

xxcbr600xx wrote:

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

xxcbr600xx wrote:

size 12 shoes. But I ride right foot forward and when I ride pegs they are on the right side. If I rode them on the other side it would rest on the peg a bit which could be annoying but its not an issue. 175 cranks

ok thanks cool ill probly get it bc im the same exact way and shoe size

|

1/19/2010 7:52 PM

sex on wheels man

|

1/19/2010 10:08 PM

Sweet , Im getting that frame next week. Cant wait.

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

1/19/2010 10:18 PM

so sexy

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly

1/19/2010 10:25 PM

1 year warranty.. gaaay

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

1/20/2010 4:04 AM

2funny4u wrote:

1 year warranty.. gaaay

Yeah I guess they changed it from 2 years to 1 but ride it as hard as you want for that first year right? Fly Bikes has their shit straight though I never had any trouble with the 3 amigos frame.

|

1/20/2010 4:09 AM

2funny4u wrote:

1 year warranty.. gaaay

xxcbr600xx wrote:

Yeah I guess they changed it from 2 years to 1 but ride it as hard as you want for that first year right? Fly Bikes has their shit straight though I never had any trouble with the 3 amigos frame.

How does it ride???

Does it spin quick and is it responsive ???

|

1/20/2010 11:40 AM

BMX LIFE wrote:

How does it ride???

Yea it spins very quick and easy. Seems to take a lot less effort to spin than on my 20.6 3amigos.
My body automatically wants to stop at 360 degrees but with this frame
I feel like I will be able to learn 540s consistently.

|

1/20/2010 12:22 PM

do you have a cbr 600?

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

1/20/2010 12:35 PM

shit be clean

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

1/20/2010 2:08 PM

i love my tierra 3 smile

|

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun

Go deep hairy weasle

1/20/2010 6:22 PM

zach the retard wrote:

do you have a cbr 600?

I did ,I laid it down years ago and sold it. I use this name for everthing I sign up for so
I always know my username and password. I will get another one just funds are low for it right now. I'll probably go for a 2003-05 or so I like the body's on those. And they are getting
cheaper. 4500 or so.

|

1/20/2010 6:27 PM

Joedarr33 wrote:

i love my tierra 3 smile

Dude how do you run your back wheel..slamed? If so how? I just put on a 23t madera and I still had to chain break the chain on while it was on the sprocket and
cassette driver. It pedals easier than the 25t. Id like to run the 25-9 ratio because it feels best. I think I need to run a full length chain instead of half?

|

1/20/2010 6:29 PM

Joedarr33 wrote:

i love my tierra 3 smile

xxcbr600xx wrote:

Dude how do you run your back wheel..slamed? If so how? I just put on a 23t madera and I still had to chain break the chain on while it was on the sprocket and
cassette driver. It pedals easier than the 25t. Id like to run the 25-9 ratio because it feels best. I think I need to run a full length chain instead of half?

doesnt it have tensioners?

|

1/20/2010 8:09 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

doesnt it have tensioners?

Yeah it has chain tensioners but when I took a link out and put on the 23t it fixed it and its all good and slamed chain is tight but I'm tryin to find a middle ground where I can run my 25t.
If I do its either too far back and which it works but as you can tell by the third pic it looks sketchy. And if I take just half a link out its too short to get it on the sprocket. I'm just gonna have to buy a regular chain and mess with
it. It's complicated, I'm tryin to explain it the best I can to make sense.
basically I want to keep my 25-9 instead of this 23-9 I put on today cuz it seems to peddal to
easy but not that bad I think I just need to deal with it.

|

1/20/2010 8:12 PM

xxcbr600xx wrote:

BMX LIFE wrote:

How does it ride???

xxcbr600xx wrote:

Yea it spins very quick and easy. Seems to take a lot less effort to spin than on my 20.6 3amigos.
My body automatically wants to stop at 360 degrees but with this frame
I feel like I will be able to learn 540s consistently.

Arwsome. Cant wait to get mine now.

|