Tight chain

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2009 8:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/7/2009 8:35 PM

Does riding your chain like mega tight make your sprocket bend easier? or bend it just from peddeling? I cant seem to keep my chain in one position, no matter how tight i get the bolts its loosens and tightens on its own. and recently my eastern medusa sprocket is all bent and shit, i had to pound it flat once, and busted through one of the bolt holes on it, im upgrading to a federal street sprocket and want to know if my chain is going to fuck this one up as well, or if its just a shitty sprocket to begin with. also would a half link chain fix this? Also i grind on the right, is that gunna fuck my sprocket up? can a federal hold up so some slams?

|

6/7/2009 8:39 PM

to answer your question. a tight chain shouldnt do that. and if u have problems with bending a sprocket get 1 with a guard

|

6/7/2009 8:42 PM

koepkebmx wrote:

to answer your question. a tight chain shouldnt do that. and if u have problems with bending a sprocket get 1 with a guard

can i put a guard on a federal sprocket?

|

6/7/2009 8:46 PM

koepkebmx wrote:

killtheboywonder wrote:

can i put a guard on a federal sprocket?

naw i recomend this one. its so legit. odysey mds sprocket its a little bit more than the federal but it shouldn't bend unless u get like 5 foot air on a spine to sprocket chunk.

|

6/7/2009 9:09 PM

koepkebmx wrote:

naw i recomend this one. its so legit. odysey mds sprocket its a little bit more than the federal but it shouldn't bend unless u get like 5 foot air on a spine to sprocket chunk.

haha anyone saw the tree commercial, i think it's like 5 foot air to sprocket stall hahah google it! it's really funny

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

6/8/2009 7:37 AM

haha that commercial was teh shit man.

|

6/8/2009 7:52 AM

post a link to that commercial

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!