Help Tightening Odyssey Grandstand Pedals

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2016 7:33 AM

My right pedal has come loose and feels like its going to snap or some shit. I have only ridden them for 2 weeks so just needs tightening from the side but can't seem to get the cap off? Is there anyway I can without damaging? Tried using flat screw driver but no luck.

|

5/2/2016 7:59 AM

Nevermind

|

8/11/2019 5:15 AM

|

8/11/2019 5:17 AM

For future ppl who like me, up until a few mins ago when I found this YouTube vid, were ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ (like this dude, he probs never rode again sadly...)

|

8/11/2019 7:49 PM

Northeastern25 wrote:

For future ppl who like me, up until a few mins ago when I found this YouTube vid, were ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ (like this dude, he probs never rode again sadly...)

I'm sure this dude figured out how to tighten his pedals after 3 years. Check the dates before commenting duder.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

8/11/2019 7:51 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

Petition to payment sent. Yup.

Yup.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

8/12/2019 4:15 AM

Best thing you can do is buy better pedals, I switched to eclat ak pedals because my metal grand stands started doing some weird shit locking up if i pedaled backwards, i did manage to fix them but their axle design is a complete failure

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/12/2019 5:08 AM

Northeastern25 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I'm sure this dude figured out how to tighten his pedals after 3 years. Check the dates before commenting duder.

That or he got himself some different pedals.

Funny thing, I have been running PC grandstands for like 3 years. The same set. I have tightened them 3 times, and greased the spindle a bit.

They work well.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/18/2019 1:41 AM

I love these pedals because they take up more of my feet and feel great. I have size 12 wide feet and I never had pedals this decent for my feet back when I was riding 13 years ago. Are any pedals as big as or bigger than these that anyone knows?

|

8/19/2019 12:41 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Best thing you can do is buy better pedals, I switched to eclat ak pedals because my metal grand stands started doing some weird shit locking up if i pedaled backwards, i did manage to fix them but their axle design is a complete failure

Ak pedals are incredible. Just replace the pins every once in a while and you are golden!

|