Time 2 Shine problems

Related:
Create New Tag

4/23/2016 1:40 PM

It's been almost two months since i placed my order and still haven't gotten it. From what I've seen people have had problems with these guys before. Nobody answers the phones and they have stopped responding to my emails. (they rarely responded to begin with.) So I thought I'd share my experience. I ordered a hazard v3 hub from them since they were the only people I saw that had the color I wanted. A day or two after I placed it I got a voicemail saying I needed to call them about my order. I tried but nobody answers. I emailed and got a response saying they didn't even have the color I wanted and needed to go with another, so I did. After that I never got any shipping confirmation or tracking info. After more unanswered calls and emails the guy responded saying "Your hub shipped in black as you requested. Do you have the tracking information?" I responded saying no and never heard back with a response. I've emailed and called and even tried messaging them on facebook. It's been too much work dealing with these guys and I'm never doing it again. Now I have to find another hub and also open a case with my credit card company.

|

4/23/2016 3:23 PM

Yeah dude file the claim. That's really lame hopefully you have a hub that works 2 months is serious down time. I would just order what's in stock at a more reputable company in the future

|

4/23/2016 3:35 PM

NOOOOOOO

They are HORRIBLE , they fucked Tim over harsh and when he made a thread they have him a tire to delete his thread so they look more reputable . They suck . You're getting fucked over by them unfortunately .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/23/2016 5:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2016 5:44 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

NOOOOOOO

They are HORRIBLE , they fucked Tim over harsh and when he made a thread they have him a tire to delete his thread ...more

That's ridiculously STUPID. What a business.

BLT waits 2+ months for a hub. Still hasn't gotten it.

Time 2 Shine sees a demeaning thread about them. HURRY UP AND GIVE THIS GUY A TIRE LIGHTNING FAST!

Just checked out their website as well. You won't believe what the 1st ad that popped up said:

Photo

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

4/23/2016 9:03 PM

Exact same thing happened to me. Ordered a discontinued tire, never heard from them, made a thread on here, they emailed me offering me a new tire to delete my posts about them, I didn't, they continued bribing me with merchandise to remove my posts. They're pathetic.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

4/23/2016 9:15 PM

Photo

|

My Cult 2 Short

4/23/2016 9:20 PM

Lol at their google reviewsPhoto

Photo

Photo

|

4/23/2016 10:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2016 10:07 PM

Looks like that guy dustin bauer might have been the lucky one to actually receive a product. Then he gave it 4/5 because shipping was so slow. Wanna bet someone walked it all the way from the shop to his home? XD

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

4/23/2016 11:42 PM

That why you should order from me we ship your item in two days and you will have it in 1 to5 days you can trust me or I should say us my bmx website is Luptonbmx.com

|

4/24/2016 11:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/24/2016 11:19 AM

Lupton8276 wrote:

That why you should order from me we ship your item in two days and you will have it in 1 to5 days you can trust me or I ...more

Go fuck yourself lol

|

My Cult 2 Short

4/24/2016 12:12 PM

This sucks. Sounds like they're blowing it on all aspects (being open during business hours, handling orders appropriately, paying their vendors...).

|

4/24/2016 2:17 PM

Lupton8276 wrote:

That why you should order from me we ship your item in two days and you will have it in 1 to5 days you can trust me or I ...more

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Go fuck yourself lol

I love you too brayden buddy what to be friends

|

4/25/2016 6:56 AM

Lupton8276 wrote:

What do you have for Volume parts? I recently got a sponsorship with Volume but my signature frame is still in prototype and I need parts quick. I know you are sponsored by Volume so can you send some free parts to a fellow Volume rider? Thanks! Volume, volume, VOLUME, VoLuMe, Volume, VVVVOOOLLLUUUMMEEEEEEEE!!!

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."