Time to ride!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2014 3:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2014 3:05 AM

So, I go to college 4 days a week and i also work 14hours a week meaning i have 1 day off from both. Needless to say sometimes it can be a little tricky working in the tmie to go ride, and lets face it, if you have to' force yourself out, you aint gunna have fun! Basically I wanna know how you guys find the time around your lives to ride, what do you sacrifice, or maybe youre a lucky fucker and still just go to school and then ride evenings and weekend :L I'll go first. I ride evening after college if i dont have work (weather permitting) and sundays. if its nice i might squeez a couple hours in before work on a wednesday, but its rare i see sunlight :L so maybe i get a 4-5 hours of riding a week. Sucks but thats life till i finish at easter.... Cept today. I'm sacrificing a day at college to go ride, as i woke up at like 10:45 and its fucking lovely outside. No chance im swapping this for math!

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/20/2014 8:03 AM

I still to to highschool untill spetember of 2015, so what i do is just go ride how much i want everyday, except in the exams week, that week i barely ride 30 mina each day.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/20/2014 8:23 AM

I'm currently in Secondary School so I'm at school 5 days a week. I need a job but I don't have one at the moment so I have a fair bit of time to ride. I'll be in Sixth Form next year so I'll have a but more free time but I'll have to spend more of it doing schoolwork. I can't ride at the moment however because my bike is broken and I don't have the money to fix it at the moment.

|

1/20/2014 8:34 AM

I feel you man, school starts back up for me tomorrow and i have work. unfortunately for me i have classes from about 7am to 7pm with a little break in between which i could use to ride but i refuse to bring my bike to school anymore even more now that i have classes at night. my only real off day is sunday but i see that being taken away witj school work sad.

Anyways i really haven't had much time to ride at all for a few months aside from sundays or holidays that i get school and work off

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/20/2014 11:28 AM

How do you have class at the afternoon?
I come back from.school at 2.30

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/20/2014 11:31 AM

I haven't touched my bike for about 7 months, waiting for some decent weather/being sober then i might consider going riding.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

1/20/2014 11:59 AM

well i just fucked my knee up pretty bad so i wont be riding :Lschools a ball ache, but so is work and college!

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

1/20/2014 3:39 PM

I'm unemployed at the moment, unfortunately, so i just ride every day... Well, i would be if i wasn't waiting for a new inner tube (how does that kind of thing go out of stock?).

Only problem is, nobody to do it with and no spots around here...

|

1/20/2014 3:57 PM

I ride on sasturdays and sundays if the weather is good. Other than that i get a quick backyard sesh when i can throughout the week. I'm planning to ride all day most days this summer though.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/21/2014 8:52 AM

I ride about once a week or less in winter, come spring a couple days a week I go out for a couple hours.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/21/2014 8:56 AM

Zhuxiong wrote:

I'm unemployed at the moment, unfortunately, so i just ride every day... Well, i would be if i wasn't waiting for a new inner ...more

I've never ordered an Inner Tube online, plenty of bike shops have them and they're all the same.

|

1/21/2014 9:12 AM

Zhuxiong wrote:

I'm unemployed at the moment, unfortunately, so i just ride every day... Well, i would be if i wasn't waiting for a new inner ...more

get down to tesco!

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

1/21/2014 9:23 AM

fuck you kids, i work full time and in the oilfield, you're on call all the time....i'm lucky to ride once every other weekend

|

It’s all bmx

1/21/2014 9:40 AM

Zhuxiong wrote:

I get tubes at walmart

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

1/21/2014 10:45 AM

I've never seen good bikes on my local craigslist. most people around me sell them on pinkbike

|

1/21/2014 11:01 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I'm currently in Secondary School so I'm at school 5 days a week. I need a job but I don't have one at the moment so I have a ...more

Do you bike to school and does your 6th from have free periods like mine?

Thats when I would ride if i didn't come in on a feckin bus

|

Bruh

1/21/2014 11:17 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I'm currently in Secondary School so I'm at school 5 days a week. I need a job but I don't have one at the moment so I have a ...more

Zach P-D wrote:

Do you bike to school and does your 6th from have free periods like mine?

Thats when I would ride if i didn't come in on a ...more

I walk to school but I could quite easily start riding to school. And yeah there is free periods and I probably will ride during them, only problem is most of the good nearby spots are actually in the school grounds haha.

|

1/21/2014 12:21 PM

I get tubes online now, since tubes at Walmart are twice the price. I just add a couple to my orders from places since I no longer work in a shop.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura