Time to ride!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2014 3:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2014 3:05 AM

So, I go to college 4 days a week and i also work 14hours a week meaning i have 1 day off from both. Needless to say sometimes it can be a little tricky working in the tmie to go ride, and lets face it, if you have to' force yourself out, you aint gunna have fun! Basically I wanna know how you guys find the time around your lives to ride, what do you sacrifice, or maybe youre a lucky fucker and still just go to school and then ride evenings and weekend :L I'll go first. I ride evening after college if i dont have work (weather permitting) and sundays. if its nice i might squeez a couple hours in before work on a wednesday, but its rare i see sunlight :L so maybe i get a 4-5 hours of riding a week. Sucks but thats life till i finish at easter.... Cept today. I'm sacrificing a day at college to go ride, as i woke up at like 10:45 and its fucking lovely outside. No chance im swapping this for math!

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/20/2014 8:03 AM

I still to to highschool untill spetember of 2015, so what i do is just go ride how much i want everyday, except in the exams week, that week i barely ride 30 mina each day.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/20/2014 8:23 AM

I'm currently in Secondary School so I'm at school 5 days a week. I need a job but I don't have one at the moment so I have a fair bit of time to ride. I'll be in Sixth Form next year so I'll have a but more free time but I'll have to spend more of it doing schoolwork. I can't ride at the moment however because my bike is broken and I don't have the money to fix it at the moment.

|

1/20/2014 8:34 AM

I feel you man, school starts back up for me tomorrow and i have work. unfortunately for me i have classes from about 7am to 7pm with a little break in between which i could use to ride but i refuse to bring my bike to school anymore even more now that i have classes at night. my only real off day is sunday but i see that being taken away witj school work sad.

Anyways i really haven't had much time to ride at all for a few months aside from sundays or holidays that i get school and work off

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/20/2014 11:28 AM

How do you have class at the afternoon?
I come back from.school at 2.30

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/20/2014 11:31 AM

I haven't touched my bike for about 7 months, waiting for some decent weather/being sober then i might consider going riding.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

1/20/2014 11:59 AM

well i just fucked my knee up pretty bad so i wont be riding :Lschools a ball ache, but so is work and college!

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

1/20/2014 3:39 PM

I'm unemployed at the moment, unfortunately, so i just ride every day... Well, i would be if i wasn't waiting for a new inner tube (how does that kind of thing go out of stock?).

Only problem is, nobody to do it with and no spots around here...

|

1/20/2014 3:57 PM

I ride on sasturdays and sundays if the weather is good. Other than that i get a quick backyard sesh when i can throughout the week. I'm planning to ride all day most days this summer though.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/21/2014 8:52 AM

I ride about once a week or less in winter, come spring a couple days a week I go out for a couple hours.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/21/2014 8:56 AM

Zhuxiong wrote:

I'm unemployed at the moment, unfortunately, so i just ride every day... Well, i would be if i wasn't waiting for a new inner tube (how does that kind of thing go out of stock?).

I've never ordered an Inner Tube online, plenty of bike shops have them and they're all the same.

|

1/21/2014 9:12 AM

Zhuxiong wrote:

get down to tesco!

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

1/21/2014 9:23 AM

fuck you kids, i work full time and in the oilfield, you're on call all the time....i'm lucky to ride once every other weekend

|

fack off

1/21/2014 9:40 AM

Zhuxiong wrote:

I get tubes at walmart

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

1/21/2014 10:45 AM

I've never seen good bikes on my local craigslist. most people around me sell them on pinkbike

|

1/21/2014 11:01 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I'm currently in Secondary School so I'm at school 5 days a week. I need a job but I don't have one at the moment so I have a fair bit of time to ride. I'll be in Sixth Form next year so I'll have a but more free time but I'll have to spend more of it doing schoolwork. I can't ride at the moment however because my bike is broken and I don't have the money to fix it at the moment.

Do you bike to school and does your 6th from have free periods like mine?

Thats when I would ride if i didn't come in on a feckin bus

|

Bruh

1/21/2014 11:17 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Zach P-D wrote:

Do you bike to school and does your 6th from have free periods like mine?

Thats when I would ride if i didn't come in on a feckin bus

I walk to school but I could quite easily start riding to school. And yeah there is free periods and I probably will ride during them, only problem is most of the good nearby spots are actually in the school grounds haha.

|

1/21/2014 12:21 PM

I get tubes online now, since tubes at Walmart are twice the price. I just add a couple to my orders from places since I no longer work in a shop.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura