Durk

Related:
Create New Tag

3/27/2014 1:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2014 9:38 AM

Boom

|

Fuck u

3/27/2014 1:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2014 2:00 PM

Photo

It happens
|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/27/2014 2:02 PM

Photo

Brought enough for everyone
|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/27/2014 2:32 PM

this is the internet... you can say cunt.







And that sucks but a second thread wasn't necessary.


add it to the one because now this wont be taken seriously.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/27/2014 2:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2014 9:38 AM

Boom

|

Fuck u

3/27/2014 2:36 PM

Photo
|

3/27/2014 2:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2014 9:38 AM

Boom

|

Fuck u

3/27/2014 2:44 PM

I fucking hate scammers dam,

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/27/2014 2:47 PM

Photo
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/27/2014 2:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2014 9:39 AM

Boom

|

Fuck u

3/27/2014 2:50 PM

^ I don't think anyone will I mean they're obviously shit as a company.

|

3/27/2014 2:53 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote: Photo

Brought enough for everyone

Thanks maite...

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

3/27/2014 3:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2014 3:09 PM

Didn't you say something about they we're going to give you free stuff or like sponsor you if you bought something? That would have been a red flag for me.. Contact the better business bureau and file a complaint.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/27/2014 3:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2014 9:39 AM

Bump

|

Fuck u

3/27/2014 3:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2014 9:39 AM

Buom

|

Fuck u

3/27/2014 4:45 PM

sounds like they got tired of swallowing your shit

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

3/27/2014 4:48 PM

your mad because they have something in the mail shipping to you and you filed a claim to get your money back? you didnt even wait that long. "over a week" so 8 days? is that even long enough to file a claim?

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

3/27/2014 5:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2014 9:39 AM

Boom

|

Fuck u

3/27/2014 6:20 PM

Buy local or....

Danscomp
Empire
Albes

|

3/27/2014 6:34 PM

What kind of douche bag calls somebody who is a customer, regardless if you got your stuff, a cunt? Albeit not to your face, but still directly to you.

Oh yeah the same guy who said "Be a blanker, not a gangster."



inb4 all those other dudes come in here to defend the shop, I'm not talking shit on the time2shine, just Allan & the fact that their slogan was, or still is, "The best in bmx", otherwise, I have no harsh feelings towards the shop & its other riders. Just want to make that clear, but stuff like this is what really deters people from buying from there. Hopefully everything gets resolved.

|

3/27/2014 6:43 PM

Don't know if I said this already as I can't find my post but ring your bank and do a chargeback !

|

3/27/2014 6:45 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

What kind of douche bag calls somebody who is a customer, regardless if you got your stuff, a cunt? Albeit not to your face, but still directly to you.

Oh yeah the same guy who said "Be a blanker, not a gangster."



inb4 all those other dudes come in here to defend the shop, I'm not talking shit on the time2shine, just Allan & the fact that their slogan was, or still is, "The best in bmx", otherwise, I have no harsh feelings towards the shop & its other riders. Just want to make that clear, but stuff like this is what really deters people from buying from there. Hopefully everything gets resolved.

Wait, what...

|

3/27/2014 6:50 PM

mitchovich wrote:

your mad because they have something in the mail shipping to you and you filed a claim to get your money back? you didnt even wait that long. "over a week" so 8 days? is that even long enough to file a claim?

Sorry to say but you're kinda right.
I have to wait at the least a week and a half for anything, someimes three weeks
But still they can't go and abuse you it they want to keep a good name for themselfs. They should try and work out the problem with you

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

3/27/2014 6:50 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

What kind of douche bag calls somebody who is a customer, regardless if you got your stuff, a cunt? Albeit not to your face, but still directly to you.

Oh yeah the same guy who said "Be a blanker, not a gangster."



inb4 all those other dudes come in here to defend the shop, I'm not talking shit on the time2shine, just Allan & the fact that their slogan was, or still is, "The best in bmx", otherwise, I have no harsh feelings towards the shop & its other riders. Just want to make that clear, but stuff like this is what really deters people from buying from there. Hopefully everything gets resolved.

Cellmember wrote:

Wait, what...

What what? The last thread she posted, a bunch of new people randomly showed up defending the shop. Nothing wrong with that, just stating they'll probably show up here too now

|

3/27/2014 6:52 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

What what? The last thread she posted, a bunch of new people randomly showed up defending the shop. Nothing wrong with that, just stating they'll probably show up here too now

I've missed out on something is all just want to know what the whole "cunt" thing is about.

|

3/27/2014 6:53 PM

Cellmember wrote:

I've missed out on something is all just want to know what the whole "cunt" thing is about.

Right in her post she says "Their so called "cool" pro rider Allan Semmont is a total ass called me the C word over fb even though i have never spoken to this guy"

|

3/27/2014 6:56 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Right in her post she says "Their so called "cool" pro rider Allan Semmont is a total ass called me the C word over fb even though i have never spoken to this guy"

Oh man blind loyalty is what it sounds like...

|

3/27/2014 6:58 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

Sorry to say but you're kinda right.
I have to wait at the least a week and a half for anything, someimes three weeks
But still they can't go and abuse you it they want to keep a good name for themselfs. They should try and work out the problem with you

Agreed, as soon as that happens, just gives you an idea of what kind of shop they are running.

|

3/27/2014 7:19 PM

Look, I don't care if she's ripping off the shop, or the shop is ripping her off. All I see is that her story doesn't make any sense.

Did she order on the 13th or the 14th? In the original thread I clearly recall her saying it was the 14th. Now, it seems she placed an order on two different days.

Whatever it may be, it sounds like someone is getting screwed over. Hopefully it's the both of them.

|

3/27/2014 7:23 PM

Did you or did you not get a tracking number or set of tracking numbers?

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest