Tips for hop 3s

Related:
Create New Tag

4/23/2018 2:09 PM

What's up guys! I've got 360 taps pretty dialed, but I'm just having a hard time with the full 360 without the 'tap' part... so I know yeah, just practice. But I'm wondering, is there something you guys have done that helped learn them quicker/easier? Because doing 360 taps is pretty dumb looking and feeling lol

I know I need to carve quicker and hop higher, anything other than that that'll help?

Thanks guys!smile

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

4/23/2018 2:31 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

What's up guys! I've got 360 taps pretty dialed, but I'm just having a hard time with the full 360 without the 'tap' part... ...more

Suck up those legs. Suck them suckers up, sucker

|

An Indian on a small bike

4/23/2018 2:34 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

What's up guys! I've got 360 taps pretty dialed, but I'm just having a hard time with the full 360 without the 'tap' part... ...more

Ved_goswami wrote:

You callin' me a sucker?wink

And yeah thanks dude, that was one of the things I was going to try...

|

4/23/2018 2:39 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Ved_goswami wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

You callin' me a sucker?wink

And yeah thanks dude, that was one of the things I was going to try...

Let me rephrase
Sucka* tongue
And yeah it’s mostly the usual stuff for spins except exaggerate it. Turn your head, tuck, carve etc. I learned them a couple weeks ago but it always hurts my ankle whenever I land a little sketchy.

|

An Indian on a small bike

4/23/2018 3:02 PM

It's a mind game, you just need to not drop the back wheel

|

4/23/2018 3:09 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

It's a mind game, you just need to not drop the back wheel

Yeah that's what it really is fot me right now lmao, my mind is playing with me hahalaughing

|

4/23/2018 3:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/24/2018 12:37 AM

Ved_goswami wrote:

Let me rephrase
Sucka* tongue
And yeah it’s mostly the usual stuff for spins except exaggerate it. Turn your head, tuck, carve ...more

Sweet dude! Thanks alot bro! Appreciate it alot!smile

|

4/23/2018 4:21 PM

Literally try to get your rear higher than your front- that's the tip I got, That's why people who are really good at 360's look nose heavy in air. Also. . .get used to the head yank thing if you haven't already, it's an odd feeling. . .you'll know what I mean.

|

4/23/2018 6:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2018 6:48 PM

Try to make your bike more vertical. Like front tire above the the rear as vertically as possible. The thought being that of a figure skater... When they spin fast, they have their limbs close to their bodies. When they are spinning slower, their arms and legs are further away from their bodies.

|

4/23/2018 6:30 PM

^^ Alright Sweet thanks your two, and @Phunny93 yeah, that's how I like to see 360s, the front dipped down a little bit more than the back, mmmm, super sexy looking...

|

4/24/2018 8:41 AM

scoop your back foot up and hold it there for the last 90 degrees or so, until it comes around.

|

Ride everything

5/2/2018 12:14 PM

When you hop to start the 3 lol down and around..it will throw you off axis to help your back come up more

|