Tips on 180 to fakie manual?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/29/2015 9:37 PM

I can get them ok, I just need tips on getting them longer, (I ride a free coaster) any pointers?

|

1/30/2015 3:52 AM

Practice duh what kind of answer are you expecting

|

1/30/2015 5:46 AM

Not a smart ass answer for sure, I was hoping for some direct feedback/tips from probably someone who has the trick down. I've been riding for 3 years man, I know practice is key, tips from other/better riders doesn't hurt.

|

1/30/2015 5:51 AM

Tjeffz_bmx97 wrote:

Not a smart ass answer for sure, I was hoping for some direct feedback/tips from probably someone who has the trick down. I've been riding for 3 years man, I know practice is key, tips from other/better riders doesn't hurt.

tbf, if you can do the trick, it is all practice.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/1/2015 12:44 PM

180, lean back, half cab out. It's really just practice and commitment.

|

2/1/2015 6:59 PM

Tjeffz_bmx97 wrote:

As I said, what kind of answer are you expecting. Reading shit on the internet isn't going to make you be able to do the trick better.

|

2/1/2015 7:04 PM

brianoob wrote:

As I said, what kind of answer are you expecting. Reading shit on the internet isn't going to make you be able to do the trick better.

This.

Advice can only help you so much, someone can sit here and give you a huge in depth paragraph, but only you practicing it and figuring things out is going to make you better at them.

It's like when someone asks how to barspin, everyone has their own little technique to it more than just the "Hop, level, pinch, throw, catch, land" answer. I'm not saying it won't help at all, but trying your trick through trial and error will work better.

You said you can do them, but not for long. Well why not try leaning back more? Pump more? I don't know, try things and it might help, or it might not.

I never really tried them out of 180s but I have done fakie manuals with a cassette and I feel like it's a lot easier with the pedal pressure to balance it going backwards, but not having a freecoaster, I can't really provide any specific help.

|

2/2/2015 8:32 AM

lean back more than normal and just practice.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy