Tips on becoming a park rat?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/12/2013 5:05 PM

Shit im done with street for awhile, too hard to learn simple shit. From my observations i think that riding park a ton makes learning tricks easier. The main questions are
1: how the hell do you guys (especially walmart) get to the park everyday. The closest one is 15 freeway miles away sad
2. how do you guys air out (foreward kinda like flyout no back into the bowl)

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/12/2013 5:07 PM

Die.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/12/2013 5:32 PM

dur dur dur dur dur

|

5/12/2013 5:45 PM

1. There's this awesome invention, it really revolutionizes the way we travel. It's called a CAR
2. go fast

|

It’s all bmx

5/12/2013 6:00 PM

this^^

|

Insta: @devicacy

5/12/2013 6:03 PM

Go faster, orgasm to harry main, get a gyro

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/12/2013 6:21 PM

There is this thing called not being able to have my mom drive me to the park that often and fuck you plz you are the next sunny and brandon i would kick your teeth in if it want for your rad profile pictures

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/12/2013 6:26 PM

SickDude wrote:

There is this thing called not being able to have my mom drive me to the park that often and fuck you plz you are the next ...more

Hahacheerful
I was just fucking with ya. Also, thanks.

Im a parkrat & I have no info for you.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/12/2013 6:27 PM

Ride park.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/12/2013 6:30 PM

just ride park whenever you can, i ride park maybe once or twice a week and i still progress pretty quickly, i think its just practice dude, i like to ride once and go hard all day then have a few days off.

|

5/12/2013 6:31 PM

I'm sorry man, but that title just needs to be changed. And, you can't ride street, but you want to air out? Good luck, my friend can air like 4-5 feet, and that shit just looks way to damn hard.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/12/2013 6:36 PM

Sell your bike, you'll need a new one.

-Low slung frame that looks retarded
-Profile Elite hubs
-Titanium accessories
-GYRO setup with brakes that squeak like a mother bitch

then wear cutoffs and a tanker and zip around the park all day

|

5/12/2013 6:53 PM

ok im the man to anser this the main thing is dont give up and go 100% when u ride. i like only like 5 blocks away from my park so thats how i get to ride. for hitting a fly out go fast at it and dont be scared just hit it and pump at the bottom if you want i will make a how to for it. also learn to hit hips and get creative with your lines park is full of wonderfull ideas

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/12/2013 6:54 PM

SickDude wrote:

There is this thing called not being able to have my mom drive me to the park that often and fuck you plz you are the next ...more

Aw I remember when my mom used to take me to the park

Buy a car, go fast at every quarter, flowwww

|

It’s all bmx

5/12/2013 6:55 PM

Alternatively, ride Flatland

|

It’s all bmx

5/12/2013 6:55 PM

i ride all, but i just like to float around parks. I usually ride up to mine which is really far from my house. Like to go with friends.

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

5/12/2013 6:59 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

-Profile Elite hubs
-Titanium accessories
-GYRO ...more

lol no one near me rides that shit. we all ride street shit at park. well somewhat street. kink/sunday/fit frame, kink/sunday/odyssey/shadow fork and bar odyssey/demo crank primo/demo/odyssey hub and rim kink/odyssey sprocket hub guards 2/4 demo or shadow pegs . BRAKELESS. somewhat streetish someone not

|

5/12/2013 7:04 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

-Profile Elite hubs
-Titanium accessories
-GYRO ...more

brandon.hankinson.3 wrote:

lol no one near me rides that shit. we all ride street shit at park. well somewhat street. kink/sunday/fit frame, ...more

Seriously. I mean, i wear shin guards so no cut offs. I do wear tank tops. Sometimes though. lol. Ill ride both brakes and brakeless i just prefer to be able to stop and not have to slam my foot into my rear tire and wear the fuck outta them.

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

5/12/2013 7:05 PM

lol no one near me rides that shit. we all ride street shit at park. well somewhat street. kink/sunday/fit frame, ...more

All the big park rats nearby have the kind of setup I posted haha. I hate parkrats. I love people who can ride it all though, but kids who zip around the park and then you take them to a street spot and they just kinda sit there cause they can't do anything.. that annoys me haha

|

5/12/2013 7:06 PM

Just ride in if you can, my friend and i ride in from eight miles on the highway then an extra two once we are in town to get to the park then ride all day and ride back which is up hill going back home in the dark. we usually go from 0430hours-2000hours and ride all day street and then park when it starts to get really hot. saddest part is that we can only ride on the weekend because of work. as for airing out just hit it hard and don't puss out to much at the start and practice. if you don't give up you will get it and eventually get flowy.

All the best of luck man and please don't stop riding street for good

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/12/2013 7:11 PM

SickDude wrote:

lol i was thinking the same thing that plz is just as fucking dumb as sunny is.

|

5/12/2013 7:14 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

-Profile Elite hubs
-Titanium accessories
-GYRO ...more

Photo
|

Save a tree

5/12/2013 7:20 PM

WallmartBMX wrote: Photo
Photo
|

5/12/2013 7:24 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

-Profile Elite hubs
-Titanium accessories
-GYRO ...more

WallmartBMX wrote: Photo
sundaybmxRR wrote: Photo
Photo

allday every day bro
|

Save a tree

5/12/2013 7:30 PM

ride the 15 miles. thats how i get to my shop every time i go. and for flyout... everything is harder for me. i just do flat. i learn everything on flat. the only trick i learned on flyout was an e.t. there easier on flat though.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/12/2013 7:32 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Ride park.

Best answer ever.

|

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

5/12/2013 7:33 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

-Profile Elite hubs
-Titanium accessories
-GYRO ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

All the big park rats nearby have the kind of setup I posted haha. I hate parkrats. I love people who can ride it all though, ...more

Street > all!

|

Straight-Edge

5/12/2013 7:37 PM

ImBrayden wrote:

Street > all!

Agreed, in our opinion anyway. I like all types of riding, but I only ride street & occasionally park when I get to one. I'd love to be one of those people who can shred anything though!

|

5/12/2013 7:39 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

All the big park rats nearby have the kind of setup I posted haha. I hate parkrats. I love people who can ride it all though, ...more

ImBrayden wrote:

Street > all!

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Agreed, in our opinion anyway. I like all types of riding, but I only ride street & occasionally park when I get to one. ...more

I know. I'm down for anything but I prefer street over anything else.

|

Straight-Edge

5/12/2013 7:46 PM

Lol. I dont ride park much even though I basically have a park bike lol 5 miles to my local park... And sometimes I ride street like 9 miles from my house... Shit I used to ride 8 miles for one buttery ledge and a bank... And whenever I visit my friend in MO, I ride 11 miles into the closest town. 15 miles isnt very far. Ride your bikr. At a decnt speed it should only take you an hour and a half tops. As far as riding... Just dont be scared to try shit... "fuck it, and huck it" thats my park mentality whenever I ride a good park. Until I kill myself, then I chill. Last time I rode a good park, I boosted a huge 3 out of a 6ft bowl (like 5 ft high) landed it, and went to ride off and died because I was on slick dusty concrete. Fucked my ankle up bad like it swelled up bias big as a softball. I kept the same mentality and learned 5s the next day off a 5ft bank... My point is ride hard, and dont hold back.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook