Tips on sending bar spins?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/10/2019 7:31 PM

I wanna try them fly out

|

9/10/2019 11:52 PM

Learn them 90, that way if you miss them, you fall to the side of your bike. When that’s dialled you can straighten them up.

Another upside of learning them this way is that you’ll already be 50% of the way to learning 180 barspins...win win

Good luck

|

Ride everything

9/11/2019 6:22 AM

1) Fly out

2) Level out

3) Straight legs

4) Chest over bars/stem

5) Throw

6) Catch

7) Get sponsored

|

9/11/2019 6:26 AM

Jump them just sack up and throw them. The rest will follow. After 50 times you’ll figure out your technique. Hahaha this comes from me who threw bars over a box jump once and managed to land it without dying. I didn’t try again.

|

9/11/2019 6:30 AM

|

9/15/2019 6:43 PM

BillyBigRigger wrote:

Jump them just sack up and throw them. The rest will follow. After 50 times you’ll figure out your technique. Hahaha this comes from me who threw bars over a box jump once and managed to land it without dying. I didn’t try again.

Damn...you learned bars over a box? Youre hardcore! Lol

|

9/16/2019 11:59 AM

BillyBigRigger wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Damn...you learned bars over a box? Youre hardcore! Lol

Learned them? Uhm not really. I was just hanging out with a few guys ontop of a roll in and we were talking about barspins. I told them I’d try one. Rolled into the box jump and just chucked them. It went ok and landed fine but my feet floated off the pedals enough to worry me. Kept asking me if I was gonna try it again and I was like “f no”. Used to toss bars all the time back when I was 15/16.

|