Tire color help! I can't decide

Related:
Create New Tag

5/11/2013 1:16 PM

My frame is raw and all my parts are black. I have 2 black tires and 2 tan walls. I can't decide which would look better. Opinions?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/11/2013 1:19 PM

black, don't really like tan walls they always started discoloring weird

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/11/2013 1:20 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Mine just have a few scuffs from grinding. No discoloring

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/11/2013 1:45 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Mine just have a few scuffs from grinding. No discoloring

try the tan walls then, i had some tan Aitkens i think and they started to look dark brown so i never got tan walls again,
it would look good with tans though

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/11/2013 4:00 PM

if your getting new tires get tan hawks. i have had mine since Christmas and i live in a super dry/hot area. no discoloration just grind scuffs.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/11/2013 4:13 PM

On any bike I always think that one colour for the frame whatever the colour is with all black parts looks best, its a classic look especially with a raw frame so I'd go with the black tires, I only really think that tan walls look good on a black frame.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/11/2013 4:33 PM

That's exactly the color of my setup and I'm running blacks.
I had a period where I used to dig tan walls but I find them pretty meh now.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"