Related:
Create New Tag
tomdon tomdon
5/11/2013 1:16 PM

My frame is raw and all my parts are black. I have 2 black tires and 2 tan walls. I can't decide which would look better. Opinions?

I'm on the vital legit list!

handlebar-to-face handlebar-to-face
5/11/2013 1:19 PM

black, don't really like tan walls they always started discoloring weird

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

tomdon tomdon
5/11/2013 1:20 PM
handlebar-to-face wrote:

black, don't really like ...more

Mine just have a few scuffs from grinding. No discoloring

I'm on the vital legit list!

handlebar-to-face handlebar-to-face
5/11/2013 1:45 PM
handlebar-to-face wrote:

black, don't really like ...more

tomdon wrote:

Mine just have a few ...more

try the tan walls then, i had some tan Aitkens i think and they started to look dark brown so i never got tan walls again,
it would look good with tans though

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

feeble_to_face feeble_to_face
5/11/2013 4:00 PM

if your getting new tires get tan hawks. i have had mine since Christmas and i live in a super dry/hot area. no discoloration just grind scuffs.

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

Soulrebelrastaman Soulrebelrastaman
5/11/2013 4:13 PM

On any bike I always think that one colour for the frame whatever the colour is with all black parts looks best, its a classic look especially with a raw frame so I'd go with the black tires, I only really think that tan walls look good on a black frame.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

andyferly andyferly
5/11/2013 4:33 PM

That's exactly the color of my setup and I'm running blacks.
I had a period where I used to dig tan walls but I find them pretty meh now.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP