Tire fit

Related:
Create New Tag

12/2/2014 6:10 AM

Will a 2.10 tire fit in a WTP trust from 2008? i want to know this because i'm restoring it.
Regards

|

12/2/2014 6:42 AM

yes

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/2/2014 6:49 AM

Kokxxy wrote:

yes

really? that would be great because now i got maxxis mxdaddy tires i guess 1.85 and they sometimes scrubbed my frame or is it just because of the knobs that are on it?

|

12/2/2014 6:56 AM

Kokxxy wrote:

yes

Daliracing wrote:

really? that would be great because now i got maxxis mxdaddy tires i guess 1.85 and they sometimes scrubbed my frame or is it ...more

I'm gonna assume that your rims crooked or otherwise. 2.10 wasn't that big even for then.

Look at inflated width

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/2/2014 7:09 AM

Kokxxy wrote:

yes

Daliracing wrote:

really? that would be great because now i got maxxis mxdaddy tires i guess 1.85 and they sometimes scrubbed my frame or is it ...more

Kokxxy wrote:

I'm gonna assume that your rims crooked or otherwise. 2.10 wasn't that big even for then.

Look at inflated width

okay i'll do that thanks for the advice!

|

12/2/2014 7:12 AM

It depends on the tire. The inflated width is rarely the same as the labeled width. Fit faf for example. The 2.25 is actually 2.36 when fully inflated but the 2.3 which should be bigger is actually only 2.2 when inflated. Always check the width when inflated. But I had a trust from 09 that I ran for a bit and it will fit a tire that inflates to 2.1

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

12/2/2014 7:27 AM

tomdon wrote:

It depends on the tire. The inflated width is rarely the same as the labeled width. Fit faf for example. The 2.25 is actually ...more

I guess its the same frame or did it changed? thanks for the reply!

|