Tire slide trick?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/4/2018 3:27 PM

So I’ve seen a bunch of videos of like Eric lichtenberger and Morgan long do this thing where their front tire is on a curb and their back tire sliders along the edge of it... anyone know what this is called? https://www.instagram.com/p/BnRqCa5jPPq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ucqyo2n0sfke

|

9/4/2018 3:30 PM

That my friend is what i believe is called a "ghost feeble"

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/4/2018 3:36 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

That my friend is what i believe is called a "ghost feeble"

Ohh ok, I thought those were just on quarter pipes,but now I know..thank you very much!!

|

9/4/2018 5:44 PM

Ghost feeble is on anything as long as nothing else touches besides the tires. smile

|

9/4/2018 10:57 PM

Fun trick, scary to do long though. Garrett Reeves is real good at them

|

9/5/2018 1:47 AM

Ghost feebles, I do them all day long smile

|

9/5/2018 5:03 AM

Not that this is related but it made me think of a hop 360 I saw a guy do the other day... it was super smooth... (& maybe I have just happened to miss all the pros doing this....) but he BARELY hopped & (apparently) slid both wheels to complete the 360. It was super cool.

|

9/6/2018 9:48 AM

Tried ghost feebles today (after reading this) and absolutely love them ... and my (folding) Grifters are still going strong wink

|

9/6/2018 9:51 AM

I love this trick. It's an easy trick that I can actually do! (not that 180 out though, just the regular tire slide)

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

9/6/2018 10:32 AM

I need to learn ghost feebles, it's an awesome trick and actually quite beautiful if you can do them on harder obstacles

|

9/6/2018 5:52 PM

I think it's important to note that for a ghost feeble, your back tire can't be dragging on the ground. that's just a tire slide, I see some people calling that a ghost feeble and that's incorrect

ghost feeble your front is on the ledge like a normal feeble but your back tire is sliding across the edge of the ledge, while also off the ground and not on your peg

Steve is right, Garrett Reeves is/was really good at them. his how to made me try them and they're not that difficult but scary on taller ledges.

|