Titanium Eastern Reaper Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2011 5:15 PM

That Titanium Eastern Reaper Frame is rediculous !!
Where could u even buy that ??

|

4/28/2011 5:17 PM

no where, its not availible

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/28/2011 5:18 PM

Solves that.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

4/28/2011 5:18 PM

no where cuz they all are broken pretty much and they costed 1300 for a frame ti is hard as hell to weld so most just snapped

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/28/2011 5:18 PM

back in time.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

4/28/2011 5:28 PM

it's 'rediculous' hmm.
and that's why you'reee asking where to get one? weight weenie.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/28/2011 5:30 PM

Spenlard wrote:

it's 'rediculous' hmm.
and that's why you'reee asking where to get one? weight weenie.

im betting he typed in google "lightest bike ever" and got the youtube foor the ti reaper cuase thats its youtube name....haha

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/28/2011 5:36 PM

Spenlard wrote:

it's 'rediculous' hmm.
and that's why you'reee asking where to get one? weight weenie.

Warchol2 wrote:

im betting he typed in google "lightest bike ever" and got the youtube foor the ti reaper cuase thats its youtube name....haha

hahahahahah i can't lie and say i've never done that. the video when the guy 180s the loading dock? hahaha good times.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/28/2011 5:47 PM

Spenlard wrote:

hahahahahah i can't lie and say i've never done that. the video when the guy 180s the loading dock? hahaha good times.

i sorta remember tht, i think it was liegh ramsdell, who is doing a Q & A on here soon if you look at the top of the general page

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/28/2011 6:02 PM

I'd rock a ti frame

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

4/28/2011 6:08 PM

The whole lightest bike in freestyle thing is bullshit. I could build one with those frame bars and forks and have like a 13 lb bike. It's got shit parts on it.

|

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs
refs: Bstick X2, ScramHype, future FBM, BEATASSDICKwink

4/28/2011 7:31 PM

Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

The whole lightest bike in freestyle thing is bullshit. I could build one with those frame bars and forks and have like a 13 lb bike. It's got shit parts on it.

i agree my bike right now with a sunday forcaster that weighs in at 4lbs 11oz and my complete only weighs 19.8 so im a whole .05lbs more than that and my frame is almost 3lbs heavier i would have like a 16lb bike if i had that frame and i didnt buy the lightest shit i could find just the stuff i liked check my bike check its legit

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/28/2011 8:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2011 8:38 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

no where cuz they all are broken pretty much and they costed 1300 for a frame ti is hard as hell to weld so most just snapped

did they? do you have proof of this?

and there is no way your bike is under 20 pounds, prove it

|

twitter

PROBZ

4/28/2011 8:46 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

did they? do you have proof of this?

and there is no way your bike is under 20 pounds, prove it

Bj, don't bother defending the frame. every company experiments. if an underground brand did this i'm sure noone would care. but, it was a mistake. eastern has brought alot of new features into Bmx, this one just wasn't too successful.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/28/2011 8:48 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

no where cuz they all are broken pretty much and they costed 1300 for a frame ti is hard as hell to weld so most just snapped

BJ Tomczik wrote:

did they? do you have proof of this?

and there is no way your bike is under 20 pounds, prove it

yea its called dans look up the weights

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/28/2011 8:50 PM

I can sell you a brand new one in 20.75" for $899.99 posted?

|

4/28/2011 8:53 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

no where cuz they all are broken pretty much and they costed 1300 for a frame ti is hard as hell to weld so most just snapped

BJ Tomczik wrote:

did they? do you have proof of this?

and there is no way your bike is under 20 pounds, prove it

Spenlard wrote:

Bj, don't bother defending the frame. every company experiments. if an underground brand did this i'm sure noone would care. but, it was a mistake. eastern has brought alot of new features into Bmx, this one just wasn't too successful.

I'm not defending "a frame". I'm just telling someone that their wrong when they say something wrong

|

twitter

PROBZ

4/28/2011 8:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2011 8:57 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

no where cuz they all are broken pretty much and they costed 1300 for a frame ti is hard as hell to weld so most just snapped

BJ Tomczik wrote:

did they? do you have proof of this?

and there is no way your bike is under 20 pounds, prove it

jbeaton13 wrote:

yea its called dans look up the weights

and... your bike is no where under 20 pounds even if I looked at weights

just because it adds up on dans doesn't make it under 20 pounds. put it on a "non shitty scale"

|

twitter

PROBZ

4/28/2011 8:57 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

I'm not defending "a frame". I'm just telling someone that their wrong when they say something wrong

you'll see aloooooot of snapped ones if you looked. it's chill though this is 06' news has nothing to do with easterns new shit.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/28/2011 8:59 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Bj, don't bother defending the frame. every company experiments. if an underground brand did this i'm sure noone would care. but, it was a mistake. eastern has brought alot of new features into Bmx, this one just wasn't too successful.

BJ Tomczik wrote:

I'm not defending "a frame". I'm just telling someone that their wrong when they say something wrong

Spenlard wrote:

you'll see aloooooot of snapped ones if you looked. it's chill though this is 06' news has nothing to do with easterns new shit.

Where? vital in 2006? Bikeguide? Never saw one on BG and been a member since 2005. Also rode with Holley when he had one for months.

|

twitter

PROBZ

4/28/2011 9:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2011 9:07 PM

Effting wrote:

I'd rock a ti frame

get a milkshake ti frame then you weight weenie V that bike weighs 15 pounds

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

4/28/2011 9:06 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Where? vital in 2006? Bikeguide? Never saw one on BG and been a member since 2005. Also rode with Holley when he had one for months.

dude chill, it's a bike.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/28/2011 9:11 PM

Spenlard wrote:

you'll see aloooooot of snapped ones if you looked. it's chill though this is 06' news has nothing to do with easterns new shit.

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Where? vital in 2006? Bikeguide? Never saw one on BG and been a member since 2005. Also rode with Holley when he had one for months.

Spenlard wrote:

dude chill, it's a bike.

i'm chill, you're missing the point...

"cuz they all broken pretty much" is a false statement, and a stupid one as well. I'm just simply calling him out for saying something like that. He seems to have an opinion on everything in BMX and acts like he has a ton of knowledge, when really... well... he has no idea

I can't tell you how many Ti Grims are still rolling or sitting in someone's house like a trophy, but it's a hell of a lot more than "they all pretty much"

|

twitter

PROBZ

4/28/2011 9:16 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

did they? do you have proof of this?

and there is no way your bike is under 20 pounds, prove it

jbeaton13 wrote:

yea its called dans look up the weights

BJ Tomczik wrote:

and... your bike is no where under 20 pounds even if I looked at weights

just because it adds up on dans doesn't make it under 20 pounds. put it on a "non shitty scale"

added everything up and i was even rounding up for everything so its a little more than actual but comes to 18.5 then add air in the tubes and at 100psi which im running 90 is only an additional .5lbs so there you go proven so sorry i was a little high saying 19.8 i meant to say 19.5 i guess and thats weighing tubes grips headset bb every last thing on my bike

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/28/2011 9:16 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

i'm chill, you're missing the point...

"cuz they all broken pretty much" is a false statement, and a stupid one as well. I'm just simply calling him out for saying something like that. He seems to have an opinion on everything in BMX and acts like he has a ton of knowledge, when really... well... he has no idea

I can't tell you how many Ti Grims are still rolling or sitting in someone's house like a trophy, but it's a hell of a lot more than "they all pretty much"

i know, that's why i'm saying its really not worth arguing about. the frame was good, just not easterns best. i see a kid on youtube who had one for 2 years and his friend still has it and he rides really hard.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/28/2011 9:16 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

i'm chill, you're missing the point...

"cuz they all broken pretty much" is a false statement, and a stupid one as well. I'm just simply calling him out for saying something like that. He seems to have an opinion on everything in BMX and acts like he has a ton of knowledge, when really... well... he has no idea

I can't tell you how many Ti Grims are still rolling or sitting in someone's house like a trophy, but it's a hell of a lot more than "they all pretty much"

this...

|

4/28/2011 9:17 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Where? vital in 2006? Bikeguide? Never saw one on BG and been a member since 2005. Also rode with Holley when he had one for months.

Spenlard wrote:

dude chill, it's a bike.

BJ Tomczik wrote:

i'm chill, you're missing the point...

"cuz they all broken pretty much" is a false statement, and a stupid one as well. I'm just simply calling him out for saying something like that. He seems to have an opinion on everything in BMX and acts like he has a ton of knowledge, when really... well... he has no idea

I can't tell you how many Ti Grims are still rolling or sitting in someone's house like a trophy, but it's a hell of a lot more than "they all pretty much"

they stopped making them for reason

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

4/28/2011 9:21 PM

Spenlard wrote:

dude chill, it's a bike.

BJ Tomczik wrote:

i'm chill, you're missing the point...

"cuz they all broken pretty much" is a false statement, and a stupid one as well. I'm just simply calling him out for saying something like that. He seems to have an opinion on everything in BMX and acts like he has a ton of knowledge, when really... well... he has no idea

I can't tell you how many Ti Grims are still rolling or sitting in someone's house like a trophy, but it's a hell of a lot more than "they all pretty much"

getskyhigh wrote:

they stopped making them for reason

i'm amazed by some of the things people say on here

did S&M stop making the LAF because it sucked? Nope

did Tree stop making their OG sprocket because it sucked? Nope

the logic is flawless here

|

twitter

PROBZ

4/28/2011 9:21 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

yea its called dans look up the weights

BJ Tomczik wrote:

and... your bike is no where under 20 pounds even if I looked at weights

just because it adds up on dans doesn't make it under 20 pounds. put it on a "non shitty scale"

jbeaton13 wrote:

added everything up and i was even rounding up for everything so its a little more than actual but comes to 18.5 then add air in the tubes and at 100psi which im running 90 is only an additional .5lbs so there you go proven so sorry i was a little high saying 19.8 i meant to say 19.5 i guess and thats weighing tubes grips headset bb every last thing on my bike

For the record, the companies tell Dans what weight to post... use a scale chief

|

twitter

PROBZ

4/28/2011 9:24 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

and... your bike is no where under 20 pounds even if I looked at weights

just because it adds up on dans doesn't make it under 20 pounds. put it on a "non shitty scale"

jbeaton13 wrote:

added everything up and i was even rounding up for everything so its a little more than actual but comes to 18.5 then add air in the tubes and at 100psi which im running 90 is only an additional .5lbs so there you go proven so sorry i was a little high saying 19.8 i meant to say 19.5 i guess and thats weighing tubes grips headset bb every last thing on my bike

BJ Tomczik wrote:

For the record, the companies tell Dans what weight to post... use a scale chief

i did and it weighed 19.8 so its dead on

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager