btn
btn
1 of 2
Related:
Create New Tag
BranBMX94 BranBMX94
4/28/2011 5:15 PM

That Titanium Eastern Reaper Frame is rediculous !!
Where could u even buy that ??

Warchol2 Warchol2
4/28/2011 5:17 PM

no where, its not availible

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

bloghogs bloghogs
4/28/2011 5:18 PM

Solves that.

jbeaton13 jbeaton13

no where cuz they all are broken pretty much and they costed 1300 for a frame ti is hard as hell to weld so most just snapped

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

Skooter Skooter

back in time.

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

Spenlard Spenlard
4/28/2011 5:28 PM

it's 'rediculous' hmm.
and that's why you'reee asking where to get one? weight weenie.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

Warchol2 Warchol2
4/28/2011 5:30 PM
Spenlard wrote:

it's 'rediculous' hmm.
and ...more

im betting he typed in google "lightest bike ever" and got the youtube foor the ti reaper cuase thats its youtube name....haha

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

Spenlard Spenlard
4/28/2011 5:36 PM
Spenlard wrote:

it's 'rediculous' hmm.
and ...more

Warchol2 wrote:

im betting he typed in ...more

hahahahahah i can't lie and say i've never done that. the video when the guy 180s the loading dock? hahaha good times.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

Warchol2 Warchol2
4/28/2011 5:47 PM
Spenlard wrote:

hahahahahah i can't lie ...more

i sorta remember tht, i think it was liegh ramsdell, who is doing a Q & A on here soon if you look at the top of the general page

Effting Effting
4/28/2011 6:02 PM

I'd rock a ti frame

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

Dk/oldscool908 Dk/oldscool908
4/28/2011 6:08 PM

The whole lightest bike in freestyle thing is bullshit. I could build one with those frame bars and forks and have like a 13 lb bike. It's got shit parts on it.

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs
refs: Bstick X2, ScramHype, future FBM, BEATASSDICKwink

jbeaton13 jbeaton13
4/28/2011 7:31 PM
Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

The whole lightest bike in ...more

i agree my bike right now with a sunday forcaster that weighs in at 4lbs 11oz and my complete only weighs 19.8 so im a whole .05lbs more than that and my frame is almost 3lbs heavier i would have like a 16lb bike if i had that frame and i didnt buy the lightest shit i could find just the stuff i liked check my bike check its legit

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

BJ Tomczik BJ Tomczik
4/28/2011 8:37 PM
jbeaton13 wrote:

no where cuz they all are ...more

did they? do you have proof of this?

and there is no way your bike is under 20 pounds, prove it

twitter

PROBZ

Spenlard Spenlard
4/28/2011 8:46 PM
BJ Tomczik wrote:

did they? do you have ...more

Bj, don't bother defending the frame. every company experiments. if an underground brand did this i'm sure noone would care. but, it was a mistake. eastern has brought alot of new features into Bmx, this one just wasn't too successful.

jbeaton13 jbeaton13
4/28/2011 8:48 PM
jbeaton13 wrote:

BJ Tomczik wrote:

yea its called dans look up the weights

[LINK TO IMAGE]

bmx_is_rad bmx_is_rad
4/28/2011 8:50 PM

I can sell you a brand new one in 20.75" for $899.99 posted?

BJ Tomczik BJ Tomczik
4/28/2011 8:53 PM
jbeaton13 wrote:

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Bj, don't bother defending ...more

I'm not defending "a frame". I'm just telling someone that their wrong when they say something wrong

twitter

PROBZ

BJ Tomczik BJ Tomczik
4/28/2011 8:54 PM
jbeaton13 wrote:

BJ Tomczik wrote:

jbeaton13 wrote:

yea its called dans look ...more

and... your bike is no where under 20 pounds even if I looked at weights

just because it adds up on dans doesn't make it under 20 pounds. put it on a "non shitty scale"

twitter

PROBZ

Spenlard Spenlard
4/28/2011 8:57 PM
BJ Tomczik wrote:

I'm not defending "a ...more

you'll see aloooooot of snapped ones if you looked. it's chill though this is 06' news has nothing to do with easterns new shit.

BJ Tomczik BJ Tomczik
4/28/2011 8:59 PM
Spenlard wrote:

Bj, don't bother defending ...more

BJ Tomczik wrote:

I'm not defending "a ...more

Spenlard wrote:

you'll see aloooooot of ...more

Where? vital in 2006? Bikeguide? Never saw one on BG and been a member since 2005. Also rode with Holley when he had one for months.

twitter

PROBZ

Austin_Read Austin_Read
4/28/2011 9:06 PM
Effting wrote:

I'd rock a ti frame

get a milkshake ti frame then you weight weenie V that bike weighs 15 pounds

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Swoop it motherfuckas

Spenlard Spenlard
4/28/2011 9:06 PM
BJ Tomczik wrote:

Where? vital in 2006? ...more

dude chill, it's a bike.

BJ Tomczik BJ Tomczik
4/28/2011 9:11 PM
Spenlard wrote:

you'll see aloooooot of ...more

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

dude chill, it's a bike.

i'm chill, you're missing the point...

"cuz they all broken pretty much" is a false statement, and a stupid one as well. I'm just simply calling him out for saying something like that. He seems to have an opinion on everything in BMX and acts like he has a ton of knowledge, when really... well... he has no idea

I can't tell you how many Ti Grims are still rolling or sitting in someone's house like a trophy, but it's a hell of a lot more than "they all pretty much"

twitter

PROBZ

jbeaton13 jbeaton13
4/28/2011 9:16 PM
BJ Tomczik wrote:

jbeaton13 wrote:

BJ Tomczik wrote:

and... your bike is no ...more

added everything up and i was even rounding up for everything so its a little more than actual but comes to 18.5 then add air in the tubes and at 100psi which im running 90 is only an additional .5lbs so there you go proven so sorry i was a little high saying 19.8 i meant to say 19.5 i guess and thats weighing tubes grips headset bb every last thing on my bike

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Spenlard Spenlard
BJ Tomczik wrote:

i'm chill, you're missing ...more

i know, that's why i'm saying its really not worth arguing about. the frame was good, just not easterns best. i see a kid on youtube who had one for 2 years and his friend still has it and he rides really hard.

D Thompson D Thompson
BJ Tomczik wrote:

this...

getskyhigh getskyhigh
4/28/2011 9:17 PM
BJ Tomczik wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

dude chill, it's a bike.

BJ Tomczik wrote:

they stopped making them for reason

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

BJ Tomczik BJ Tomczik
4/28/2011 9:21 PM
Spenlard wrote:

dude chill, it's a bike.

BJ Tomczik wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

they stopped making them ...more

i'm amazed by some of the things people say on here

did S&M stop making the LAF because it sucked? Nope

did Tree stop making their OG sprocket because it sucked? Nope

the logic is flawless here

twitter

PROBZ

BJ Tomczik BJ Tomczik
4/28/2011 9:21 PM
jbeaton13 wrote:

BJ Tomczik wrote:

jbeaton13 wrote:

added everything up and i ...more

For the record, the companies tell Dans what weight to post... use a scale chief

twitter

PROBZ

jbeaton13 jbeaton13
4/28/2011 9:24 PM
BJ Tomczik wrote:

jbeaton13 wrote:

added everything up and i ...more

BJ Tomczik wrote:

For the record, the ...more

i did and it weighed 19.8 so its dead on

[LINK TO IMAGE]

btn
btn
1 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP