To Easton,PA or close riders!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2012 8:57 PM

Alright well i'm mostly likely gonna end up at lafayette college, which is not what i hoped for, but i was rejected from my california schools so this is my alternative. the school itself is in easton,pa, and i'm wondering if you guys can tell me what skateparks are pretty close by. i'll have a car so i can travel a reasonable distance. i really am looking for half pipes and big ramps lol but anything cool will do! this post applies to PA and NJ riders since the school is close to NJ. Thanks!

|

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)

3/31/2012 8:59 PM

oh yea btw anyone in PA who knows/has been to Roslyn skatepark (also called Patrick Kerr Memorial Skatepark)...can you give me some info on it? it looks so sick! are bikes allowed or can i at least sneak in without having to worry too much?

|

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)

4/1/2012 1:03 AM

im in wny (buffalo area) which isnt toofar from someparts of pa... dont know where easton is though

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/1/2012 6:26 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

im in wny (buffalo area) which isnt toofar from someparts of pa... dont know where easton is though

hey thanks for looking but buffalo is 5 hours away haha. easton is closer to jersey and next to allentown.

|

4/1/2012 7:35 PM

yo pennskate is a skatepark in allentown pa. nice enviorment and alot of local riders. i live in nj but visit there some times, if you talk to some of the people there about trails you can def find another nice alternative spot if trails are your thing. be sure to check it out: http://www.pennskate.com/

|

poopy poo poooooooooooooooooooooo. :D

4/1/2012 7:37 PM

o yeah there also in the process of building a new skateplaza thing in Bethlehem PA which is right next to allentown

|

poopy poo poooooooooooooooooooooo. :D

4/1/2012 10:15 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

lirider187 wrote:

hey thanks for looking but buffalo is 5 hours away haha. easton is closer to jersey and next to allentown.

oh lol... whelp if your ever out this way hit me up on here ahah

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/2/2012 8:35 AM

im down in york, pa. at york college. good park up the road from us here. has a dirt jump section too.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

4/2/2012 5:00 PM

|

4/24/2012 6:46 PM

i ride bikes. wrote:

o yeah there also in the process of building a new skateplaza thing in Bethlehem PA which is right next to allentown

that's sick! mad close to the school as well! thanks buddy

|

4/24/2012 8:25 PM

Pennskate, which is alright. Bethlehem Skate plaza, which won't be good till the bowl is finished, some little skate parks around the area, a lot of street spots, and then you have trails galore.

lots of good parks in Jersey though.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

4/24/2012 9:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/24/2012 9:48 PM

Effting wrote:

Pennskate, which is alright. Bethlehem Skate plaza, which won't be good till the bowl is finished, some little skate parks around the area, a lot of street spots, and then you have trails galore.

lots of good parks in Jersey though.

Fuck you!
I have nothing here.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/25/2012 6:14 PM

i ride bikes. wrote:

Yeah, phase one of that plaza is already done, I was there a few weeks ago and it was fun as could be, some really cool riders there help you out with tricks and such, it was good to me because I'm not the bet but I'm getting there my coolest trick is switch flat 3s aha, but it's really nice up there. Maybe I'll see one of you there someday
|

4/30/2013 8:24 PM

Any riders in easton still... Im new just moved from orlando florida

|

Coca cola, Baking soda ,water.....my choppa spit fire like a magic dragon.....THROW BARS NOT BABIES.... www.wegonemakeit.blogspot.com ... #3686, black chicks do it best!!!! Eagleeyeentertainmentonline.com

5/29/2013 2:10 PM

Yo. I'm in Easton. New to here though and just tryin to get back into riding. Not done it for few years now but never too late... So he says...!

|

5/29/2013 2:26 PM

Well im around easton but live in bethlehem...still lookin for riders to ride and chill with..hell im even tryna film...

|

Coca cola, Baking soda ,water.....my choppa spit fire like a magic dragon.....THROW BARS NOT BABIES.... www.wegonemakeit.blogspot.com ... #3686, black chicks do it best!!!! Eagleeyeentertainmentonline.com

5/29/2013 2:41 PM

Cool. I'll be up for meetin up somewhen. As I said, I've not ridden in time. Just brought a bike from Craigslist whichll do for now. Just need a tube and chain then I'm set. I know bethlehem not far from here and hear its got a pretty smart park. I've not long been here and moved from abroad so I know nothin or no one ha! I last rode properly about 5 years ago but it sticks with you man, just got to pick it up again! Used to board too. Got one but not stepped foot on it yet

|

5/29/2013 2:56 PM

The park is pretty sweet i havent been out here long either just a month or so i hear there not done adding to it either its pretty dope check it out i seen plenty of riders out there...i need a chain too hahaha got FB or instagram or something let me know im always down ..specialy when i gey my chain ill ride out more though im not very good but its fun so fuck it lmao hahaha just let me no

|

5/29/2013 3:43 PM

I'm from PA. Hershey area. About 30 minutes from you? There is Reid Menzer (york) Grindlab (camphill) Philly. Grind lab should actually be fairly close to you. We should deff ride this summer.

|

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

5/29/2013 6:50 PM

I've not got a Facebook yet but I'm I'm the process of making one to keep in touch with family etc back home.. Across the waters! You or anyone eve want to ride, give me a shout! I'm free all sat afternoon and Sunday. Lookin to try jump back on it

|