Related:
Create New Tag

7/21/2013 8:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2013 8:56 PM

* Carve away then in
* Go at no less then a crank speed
* As your carving compress
* To help with them, Stand in one spot and jump in the air and do a 360
* Carve out then in, compress and then Pull up and spin like you would doing a 360 on your feet
* If you don't get what I'm saying by do it like your 360ing on flat ground. You look to your right first then you jump and look over your left shoulder and lean your left shoulder to the left hard so you can look over it and keep your hands a bit before you.
* So carve the other way then carve in, compress as you carve, pull up, look/lean/turn hard left and up a bit then pull up the back end hard and if you did it good then you got a 180

This is how I learnt them people are not all the same. It's not a 100% that you'll learn it like this but, it may help. Add any tips in the thread replys and ill add them to the list. Also sorry for any miss spelling or bad grammar. I tryed fixing everything I could and, this is for 180s to the left reg footed and 180s to the right will be the opposite and if your gooffy then Idk

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/21/2013 9:02 PM

Thanks man I can 180 now

|

7/21/2013 9:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2013 9:05 PM

brianoob wrote:

Thanks man I can 180 now

You could 180 before it you have a custom colony miner and I posted this like 8 minutes ago....

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/21/2013 9:18 PM

Instructions unclear, got dick stuck in ceiling fan

|

7/21/2013 9:21 PM

I thought you had to get full Premium CK set up to 180? Or did you not list that because it's obvious?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/21/2013 9:39 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mine is in the toaster oven. :.(

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/21/2013 10:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2013 10:49 PM

thanks dud i did uh 180 off 12 stair set and broke mi ancle wat i do now ? danks man, i followed guide wat i do wong?

|

Refs - Tomdon x2, DGK_all_day_AKA_, bmx4life121303

7/21/2013 10:59 PM

I ended up doing an oppo 540?

|

7/21/2013 11:02 PM

agcrx wrote:

thanks dud i did uh 180 off 12 stair set and broke mi ancle wat i do now ? danks man, i followed guide wat i do wong?

You must slap yourself do mushrooms then Ride your bike and then you wont have a broken ankle for about 3 hours

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/21/2013 11:03 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I ended up doing an oppo 540?

You Suck do a 180 Fag it and 1v1 me

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/21/2013 11:05 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I thought you had to get full Premium CK set up to 180? Or did you not list that because it's obvious?

no you gotta get dat 20 foot hop from wearing vans and running a premium guttershark frame then gotta get dem scavenger bars cuz they light and you hop higher when you light and then you gotta become the reascension of Snoop Marley

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/22/2013 12:44 AM

I put the SCAVENGER sticker on the wrong side of my downtube... now i can only do OPPO 180's.. sad

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/22/2013 8:18 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

no you gotta get dat 20 foot hop from wearing vans and running a premium guttershark frame then gotta get dem scavenger bars ...more

Nah mayn, I'm pretty sure itz either CK or Mainiac frame that you need. And then Profile hubz cuz they supa lite. And my homie told me it waz Elevenz or perfect 10z if u wanna do 180z, cuz other wize yo bike iz too hevvy. An Im thinkin abot getin Primo Strand forkz just to get a little xtra liteness. good idea brah?

|

7/22/2013 10:30 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Mine is in the toaster oven. :.(

good.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/22/2013 11:15 AM

Fail Photo

Worse information ever

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/22/2013 8:51 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

no you gotta get dat 20 foot hop from wearing vans and running a premium guttershark frame then gotta get dem scavenger bars ...more

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Nah mayn, I'm pretty sure itz either CK or Mainiac frame that you need. And then Profile hubz cuz they supa lite. And my homie ...more

Main dat profile cranks with dem ti cuz it lit and it costs alot so it must be the str8 goodz and dem cult deharts in gum cuz dey grip and dem g sport cuz they strong and no you get to get da demo elites main gat dem 17oz forks

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/22/2013 8:53 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Fail Photo

Worse information ever

Chase Hawk made me do it main he's from Cult Bike co and dey from da illuminatizzzz

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/22/2013 8:56 PM

Dem Cult niggas is about that life

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/22/2013 9:18 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Nah mayn, I'm pretty sure itz either CK or Mainiac frame that you need. And then Profile hubz cuz they supa lite. And my homie ...more

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Main dat profile cranks with dem ti cuz it lit and it costs alot so it must be the str8 goodz and dem cult deharts in gum cuz ...more

ya totalay brah themz Elitez are gud forkz. I 4got abot da TI fo da Profilez, dats prolly a gud uprgrad to get cuz dey so much liter wit da TI axel and boltz. An shud I get ODI gripz or Cult Vanz? cuz all my niggaz told me 2 get da Cult cuz dey real long lastin but da ODIz are suppozed 2 b softa? Icant make up my mind dawg

|

7/22/2013 10:20 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Main dat profile cranks with dem ti cuz it lit and it costs alot so it must be the str8 goodz and dem cult deharts in gum cuz ...more

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

ya totalay brah themz Elitez are gud forkz. I 4got abot da TI fo da Profilez, dats prolly a gud uprgrad to get cuz dey so much ...more

dowg fuck dem soft gripzzz I run dat 900 grit sand papazzz dat shit cray and den run dat ti chain and half a reg chain den you 2 chainz and you'll get 2 bitches. yee and run dem ti spokes and dem ultra lit tubes and dat tree srookket cuz dat shet cray and den dat fiend seat so you can let dat seat get clinched as you do da bar spinzzzzzz and dat ti seatpost and dat odyssey hed set cuz yolo and run da tin foil as da bar endz dat shet work

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/22/2013 10:22 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

that's hop whip down stairs and stuff.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/22/2013 10:25 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

that's hop whip down stairs and stuff.

fly terrieria if u wanna learn da maini to nose mani to dat 900 tire tap and den da truck no

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/23/2013 5:35 AM

i followed this step by step and got a flat 720 FUCK YEAH BITCHES

|

Bruh

7/23/2013 6:53 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Actually fuckingpissing myself

|

Whatever you do, make sure you and the people you love are happy.
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy life.
Whatever you do, make sure you never have any regrets.