To good to be true?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/26/2019 8:06 PM

Does anyone know why there are so many things on albes that are so cheap they seem to be to good to be true?

|

3/26/2019 8:13 PM

can you provide an example?

sometimes things just get put on sale or were cheap/budget parts to begin with

|

3/26/2019 8:16 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

can you provide an example?

sometimes things just get put on sale or were cheap/budget parts to begin with

https://www.albes.com/cult-mind-control-stem/L


https://www.albes.com/r12-ao-bars/

It’s all just on sale for really cheap

|

3/26/2019 8:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2019 8:22 PM

well the stem is an older model, there's been a v2 now for some time. they likely just have it marked down to get it out of their stock already


edit: it's a good stem and not marked down because it sucks. I had it and liked it, only got rid of it because I wanted an Odyssey stem

|

3/26/2019 8:23 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

well the stem is an older model, there's been a v2 now for some time. they likely just have it marked down to get it out of their stock already


edit: it's a good stem and not marked down because it sucks. I had it and liked it, only got rid of it because I wanted an Odyssey stem

https://www.albes.com/r12-wizard-20-front-wheel/

|

3/26/2019 8:41 PM

What you're really looking for is one of these: [link]

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/27/2019 12:24 AM

*too

|

3/27/2019 6:37 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

well the stem is an older model, there's been a v2 now for some time. they likely just have it marked down to get it out of their stock already


edit: it's a good stem and not marked down because it sucks. I had it and liked it, only got rid of it because I wanted an Odyssey stem

WalmartUser wrote:

https://www.albes.com/r12-wizard-20-front-wheel/

p1p1092 wrote:

What you're really looking for is one of these: [link]

so is albes a joke website or something because i want to buy something from there

|

3/27/2019 6:48 AM

WalmartUser wrote:

so is albes a joke website or something because i want to buy something from there

Nah, they're legit.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/27/2019 7:02 AM

WalmartUser wrote:

https://www.albes.com/r12-wizard-20-front-wheel/

p1p1092 wrote:

What you're really looking for is one of these: [link]

WalmartUser wrote:

so is albes a joke website or something because i want to buy something from there

Depreciation, dude. New parts come out every year, old parts sit in the warehouse taking up space. Albe's is awesome, and very active on the forum if you have an issue. Buy with confidence.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

3/27/2019 9:41 AM

Most of those are old stock or cheap budget parts that’s why they’re so cheap

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/28/2019 6:45 AM

Hate how Albes leaves listings for on-sale items even after they sold out. Its almost like they are teasing me "haha, you missed Odyssey tires for $12, bitch!!!"

|

3/28/2019 7:50 AM

falloftroy20 wrote:

Hate how Albes leaves listings for on-sale items even after they sold out. Its almost like they are teasing me "haha, you missed Odyssey tires for $12, bitch!!!"

I just laughed so hard at these absolute facts! Idk why, but I read the quote in a Mandark voice (from Dexter’s Lab) ??

|

3/28/2019 9:14 AM

There’s a site called bmx guru selling a diamondback nightseeker frame , diamondback seahawk frame , and a verde Neyer frame right now for 99 bucks american a frame

|

3/28/2019 11:06 AM

eskimojay wrote:

There’s a site called bmx guru selling a diamondback nightseeker frame , diamondback seahawk frame , and a verde Neyer frame right now for 99 bucks american a frame

Makes me wanna buy another frame....

there is a Verde Neyer on there too.

https://www.bmxguru.com/collections/bmx-frames?sort_by=price-ascending

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura