Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:49 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

i actually did not know it....

brentrides wrote:

oh...

JustRideBMX wrote:

love +1

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

9/11/2009 1:18 PM

brentrides wrote:

thats why i can see conspiracy theroists thinking it was an inside job

glub wrote:

wow how do they know that tho it was box openers?

brentrides wrote:

im not gonna tear you a new ass cause your from britian but most informed americans know that

wtf?

|

Biggest troll.

9/11/2009 1:20 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

im so supprised that our school didnt say anything about today...it truely is sad

EisManX wrote:

Thats because of the words of our great glorious leaders, "We need to move on"
Well how can people move on when they feel they havent gotten the whole or any of the truth.

R.I.P. to all those who tragically passed away on September 11th, 2001. Your memories will not be forgotten, and JUSTICE WILL ONE DAY BE SERVED to those who committed these violent and thoughtless acts for self interest. Your families questions will one day be answered, hopefully sooner than later.

i swear america made a torture chamber for the bombers and barack stopepd it

|

Biggest troll.

9/11/2009 1:29 PM

i remb i was getting rushed home randomly and my mom wouldnt asnwer and i saw the smoke and the sky got dark and i got home and went to sleep i was in kindergarten

|

9/11/2009 1:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/11/2009 1:34 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

im so supprised that our school didnt say anything about today...it truely is sad

EisManX wrote:

Well how can people move on when they feel they havent gotten the whole or any of the truth.

R.I.P. to all those who tragically passed away on September 11th, 2001. Your memories will not be forgotten, and JUSTICE WILL ONE DAY BE SERVED to those who committed these violent and thoughtless acts for self interest. Your families questions will one day be answered, hopefully sooner than later.

glub wrote:

i swear america made a torture chamber for the bombers and barack stopepd it

yea the idiot closed guantanamo bay stupid shit there

|

9/11/2009 1:35 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Yeah usually our school does a big thing. Last year we had an assembly with people from the military and all kinds of stuff. No one said anything today.

|

"swwyobmx"
so im balls deep in this bitch and she screams hurt me hurt me! so i pulled out and punched her in the fuckin mouth.

9/11/2009 1:38 PM

brentrides wrote:

yea the idiot closed guantanamo bay stupid shit there

one of the many reasons i hate obama...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

9/11/2009 1:55 PM

I will always remember that day. It was my senior year of high school and 1st period marketing class. We had the radio on that morning and heard about it as soon as it happened...My uncle works about 3 blocks down from where the towers were, very tragic day indeed. Even more tragic is the fact is that no real justice has been served and too many soldiers lost.
Hopefully one day the victims can really Rest In Peace.

Carl.

|

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

9/11/2009 2:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/11/2009 2:02 PM

just to remember
may all those inocent victoms finally rest in peace
|

Ride for Fun Ride to get Away Ride to Ride Ride for Love Ride to Live Live to Ride

Toronto replay official: "What's that? Oh, a Flyer shot it? Just wait three minutes and call no goal due to inconclusive evidence."

9/11/2009 4:57 PM

why did this have to happen

|

Ride for Fun Ride to get Away Ride to Ride Ride for Love Ride to Live Live to Ride

Toronto replay official: "What's that? Oh, a Flyer shot it? Just wait three minutes and call no goal due to inconclusive evidence."

9/11/2009 5:04 PM

we had a moment of silence too... but some kid farted... it was kinda funny...

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

9/11/2009 5:06 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

EisManX wrote:

It was the fuckin president iraq or who ever america blamed didnt do any thin america bombed itself

|

"go high, touch the sky"

9/11/2009 5:08 PM

I'm glad Obama closed Guantanamo Bay, and no I'm not a terrorist, so don;t get started. If we are torturing the terrorists, which is a good thing, kind of, we will be on the same level as them, and I don't think that is right. War shouldn't make us stoop so low. And for some reason my school did not mention it either, I was kinda weirded out. I honestly still wonder why they would hi-jack those planes when we are trying to end the war.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

9/11/2009 5:10 PM

there are no terrorists that bombed the twin towers cuz its all bullshiit

|

"go high, touch the sky"

9/11/2009 5:11 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

I'm glad Obama closed Guantanamo Bay, and no I'm not a terrorist, so don;t get started. If we are torturing the terrorists, which is a good thing, kind of, we will be on the same level as them, and I don't think that is right. War shouldn't make us stoop so low. And for some reason my school did not mention it either, I was kinda weirded out. I honestly still wonder why they would hi-jack those planes when we are trying to end the war.

ya my school too not to mention i had to deal with some mexican kids who called me a racicst

|

9/11/2009 5:14 PM

my history teacher sed i was racist cuz i sed japanese and chinese is same thing i was like wtf

|

"go high, touch the sky"

9/11/2009 5:15 PM

huss wrote:

my history teacher sed i was racist cuz i sed japanese and chinese is same thing i was like wtf

they r only like 30 miles apart so why is she complainin

|

9/11/2009 5:18 PM

cuz shes a dik face i was like hows it racists and shes like bcuz ur lumping us all together im like noo im not i just sed its same thing then she goes how bout u try to put up with names such as crater face and moon face and im like i didnt call u's anything i just sed u's are the same

|

"go high, touch the sky"

9/11/2009 5:19 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

EisManX wrote:

huss wrote:

It was the fuckin president iraq or who ever america blamed didnt do any thin america bombed itself

stop with your stuid fucking conspiracy theroies
yes the towers werent bombed there were no bombs on the planes
the just flew right into the towers
fucking dumbass

|

9/11/2009 5:20 PM

huss wrote:

cuz shes a dik face i was like hows it racists and shes like bcuz ur lumping us all together im like noo im not i just sed its same thing then she goes how bout u try to put up with names such as crater face and moon face and im like i didnt call u's anything i just sed u's are the same

bitch

|

9/11/2009 5:22 PM

huss wrote:

they are totally diffrent
yes they are near eachother on the map but their culture and customs are a complete 180
your so fucking ignorant

|

9/11/2009 5:22 PM

i dont give a fuckin damn they look the same so the teachers a fucktart

|

"go high, touch the sky"

9/11/2009 5:23 PM

huss wrote:

i dont give a fuckin damn they look the same so the teachers a fucktart

actually chinesse peoples eyes slant up japanesse peoples slant down
hahaha

|

9/11/2009 5:26 PM

ok how do u o this shiit do u google it

|

"go high, touch the sky"

9/11/2009 5:29 PM

no i just know chinesse and japenesse people
and ive compared their eyes before

|

9/11/2009 5:31 PM

huss wrote:

ok how do u o this shiit do u google it

by looking at a pic of a chinese and japanese person?

|

9/11/2009 5:41 PM

yeah but how do u no that their chinese or japanese do u go up to em and say hay are u chinese or vise versa

|

"go high, touch the sky"

9/11/2009 5:47 PM

we watched this crazy video today
its of the fire fighters, and a cameraman, the only video out there of footage from INSIDE the buildings during the crashes
also they were in the lobby when the 1st tower collapsed and somehow made it out
crazy shit man, R.I.P. to everyone lost that day

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

9/11/2009 5:57 PM

huss wrote:

yeah but how do u no that their chinese or japanese do u go up to em and say hay are u chinese or vise versa

and there languages are also different,
Maybe if you were a bit older and not and ignorant ass you would know this.

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

9/11/2009 5:59 PM

i no that there languages are different im not sayin that im just sayin was wat i sed really that racist cuz i think it wasnt

|

"go high, touch the sky"