Today

Related:
Create New Tag

9/11/2009 6:59 PM

i remeber it on the news. the lady was talkin after the first buildin went down then while she was talkin the second went down...scary shit
r.i.p to those who lost there lives

|

9/11/2009 7:30 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

im so supprised that our school didnt say anything about today...it truely is sad

Oh my God I know. I was so fucking surprised man. I fucking hate my school cause of it.

|

FI

9/11/2009 10:45 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

im so supprised that our school didnt say anything about today...it truely is sad

mine didnt either. i still remember going home and watching it on the news. i was in second grade.

|

i done did got a federal now

9/12/2009 11:22 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

fede/bmx1 wrote:

Oh my God I know. I was so fucking surprised man. I fucking hate my school cause of it.

That's because us SHEEPLE need to forget that tragedy, excuse me, i meant "move on"like our government orders us to do, excuse me, i meant like our government would like us to do while they pass more Patriot Acts and start butt raping us to get on a plane.

INSIDE JOB INSIDE JOB INSIDE JOB INSIDE JOB INSIDE JOB INSIDE JOB

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

9/12/2009 11:24 PM

exactly it was an inside job because they were in debt they had to start a war ive got a dvd and it shows all the facts on how the president did it

|

"go high, touch the sky"

9/12/2009 11:28 PM

huss wrote:

exactly it was an inside job because they were in debt they had to start a war ive got a dvd and it shows all the facts on how the president did it

lets see it

|

9/12/2009 11:29 PM

idk were it is but if i find ill show

|

"go high, touch the sky"

9/12/2009 11:36 PM

huss wrote:

idk were it is but if i find ill show

good

|

9/12/2009 11:41 PM

yerp

|

"go high, touch the sky"

9/12/2009 11:42 PM

Every fucking time i get on an airplane, i get picked out of line to go to the RANDOM SELECTION line to get a ridiculous security check done on me and my belongings. Last time i checked, all the "terrorists" from 9/11 were fucking BROWN, not WHITE!!! Last time i checked, i looked like a young middle aged white guy with a goatee ,crew cut, and LOOSE fit,semi baggy pants and name brand t-shirts. There not looking for terrorists, they're looking for anybody they stereotype as a lawbreaker or smuggler, which is my OPINION.

It just doesnt seem coincidence to me that everytime I have gone into an airport to board a plane, that i get the special security screening, which is "random", but yet i have had an airport security employee tell me while i was standing in the random line, that people are selected through cameras that security personel moniter as you walk in and through the airport.
So their RANDOM selection is supposed to stop a Terrorist? Sounds shady. It's just another way to keep people from breaking petti laws, one more strangle hold on us.

If they wanted to stop terrorists, they would extensivley screen everyone the same.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
The Obama Deception

9/12/2009 11:46 PM

tru that ive never been checked but i no were ur cuming from

|

"go high, touch the sky"

9/12/2009 11:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:51 PM

huss wrote:

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

lets see it

Hey BIG MOUTH, how are you gonna ask proof of this DVD that he owns, when i have the FUCKING LINKS TO THE MOVIES IN MY SIGNATURE, so there it is, FOR YOU TO SEE. Endgame, The Obama Deception, and the most controversial 9/11 documentary EVER, LOOSE CHANGE

|

The Obama Deception

9/12/2009 11:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2009 11:58 PM

Shit im actually a liar. I forgot about my plane flight back from Texas after i worked for relief efforts during Hurricanes Gustav (Louisiana) and Ike (2 weeks later in Houston). I wasnt selectivley randomed in Houston. But that was probably because i walked in the airport with my fresh new cowboy hat,cowboy boots, blue jeans, and white button down collard shirt that i had bought the day before. Haha the look on my wife's face when she first saw me when i flew back into Raleigh was PRICELESS.

|

The Obama Deception

9/13/2009 12:10 AM

huss wrote:

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

lets see it

EisManX wrote:

Hey BIG MOUTH, how are you gonna ask proof of this DVD that he owns, when i have the FUCKING LINKS TO THE MOVIES IN MY SIGNATURE, so there it is, FOR YOU TO SEE. Endgame, The Obama Deception, and the most controversial 9/11 documentary EVER, LOOSE CHANGE

loose change is the 1 that ive got

|

"go high, touch the sky"