Today sucked 2 (broken collar bone) Updated with video

Related:
Create New Tag

2/8/2014 4:11 PM

So broke my collar bone today. Got it on film too. I will upload shortly. To clayton and any others with broken collar bones. What should i watch out for? How long did it take to heal?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/8/2014 4:18 PM

Fuck that sucks bro, I hate the thought of breaking that bone, seen it before, a mate of mine broke his doing a jump, that shit ain't pretty.

Get well soon dude...ouch!

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/8/2014 4:27 PM

Thanks man. Didn't really hurt though. My brother filmed it and you can hear it crack in the video. I should really stop even messing with parkour...

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/8/2014 4:29 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Thanks man. Didn't really hurt though. My brother filmed it and you can hear it crack in the video. I should really stop even ...more

Oh no so it wasn't even riding? Shit man how'd it happen? Post up that vid bro.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/8/2014 4:44 PM

It won't let me upload from the hospital for some reason.basically i jumped off something pretty tall and it had a large gap.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/8/2014 4:45 PM

Why doesn't vital have the button for uploading vids? Is it cuz i 'm on an ipad?

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/8/2014 4:50 PM

Theres a button in this box marked video next to upload photo, says to enter video embed code.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/8/2014 5:21 PM

That sucks dude. Hope you heal up quickly?.was watching your crank flip video today noticed your around my area...VCU is awesome... intill the cops come.. Take it easy on that arm man

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

2/8/2014 5:53 PM

ahahahhahahahah mother fucker. you got 8weeks without surgery. 12 with. plus another 7 if you decide to get the plate removed later. don't have the sling up super tight. it heals crooked then you need the surgery. sag it as much as possible.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

2/8/2014 6:05 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

That sucks dude. Hope you heal up quickly?.was watching your crank flip video today noticed your around my area...VCU is ...more

Not sure what crankflip video cuz i never made one. But yeah you are like a half hour north. Look up laurel skatepark. I live a mile from there.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/8/2014 6:07 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

ahahahhahahahah mother fucker. you got 8weeks without surgery. 12 with. plus another 7 if you decide to get the plate removed ...more

Atleast i broke mine jumping off something a lot taller than a 1 1/2' ledge. I find out if i need surgery on tuesday. They said it was the worst break they had ever seen. Thanks dude.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/8/2014 6:27 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

ahahahhahahahah mother fucker. you got 8weeks without surgery. 12 with. plus another 7 if you decide to get the plate removed ...more

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Atleast i broke mine jumping off something a lot taller than a 1 1/2' ledge. I find out if i need surgery on tuesday. They ...more

any X-rays?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

2/8/2014 6:34 PM

Dang Tht Sucks A Tip I Learnd When I Broke Mine In Two Places Is Dont Ride For For Bout 3 Weeks Or More At LEASTT! Cuz I Was Riding Like One Week After I Fractured Shoulder And Tried To Hop And Snapped It More It Fukin Hurt Like Crazy So Just Ice It,Advil It And Wait Until U Can Do A Pushup With No Pain And Ull Be Riding Again In No Time Goodluck

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

2/8/2014 6:35 PM

Yup got two discs with em.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/8/2014 6:36 PM

DGK_all_day_AKA_ wrote:

Dang Tht Sucks A Tip I Learnd When I Broke Mine In Two Places Is Dont Ride For For Bout 3 Weeks Or More At LEASTT! Cuz I Was ...more

Yeah man i really want this to heal right. I aint gonna rush it.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/8/2014 6:57 PM

here is an x-ray Photo

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/8/2014 7:00 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

here is an x-ray Photo

GodddDammmmnnnnnnn Yea U Need Surgery Most Likely Shitt Im Cringing Rite Now

|

BmxSavage

2/8/2014 7:04 PM

DGK_all_day_AKA_ wrote:

GodddDammmmnnnnnnn Yea U Need Surgery Most Likely Shitt Im Cringing Rite Now

yaaayyyyyy.....

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/8/2014 7:11 PM

Damn! Yeah looks like you might have to have surgery. I'm not a doctor or anything, but that looks bad. When I broke mine it took about 7-8 weeks until it was healed, but it'll start feeling a lot better before then. Idk if my doctor was just super cautious, but he took forever to clear me for sports. FYI sleeping is going to suck for a week or so.

|

2/8/2014 7:19 PM

Doctor said not to go to school. This is when being homeschooled sucks. Working on editing a full video together now.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/8/2014 7:26 PM

Yours looks like mine did, i needed surgery, i still don't have 100% range of motion either. i broke mine 7 years ago. i got my plate removed because you could see all the screw heads due to me being a thinner guy. Good luck! heal properly!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/8/2014 7:33 PM

I'm no doctor, but that looks like something they'd need to cut you open to fix. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but yeah. Hopefully you heal up well though!

|

2/8/2014 7:41 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'm no doctor, but that looks like something they'd need to cut you open to fix. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but ...more

kinda expected it

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/8/2014 8:51 PM

Here is the video

&feature=youtu.be was having a great day before it snapped too.
|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/8/2014 9:51 PM

Wow i can't even feel two bone ends rubbing against eachother. Vicodin is great stuff ! Lol i am so bored.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/8/2014 10:06 PM

I thought it was going to happen with the chair thing lol! Parkour is gay anyway.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/8/2014 10:11 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I thought it was going to happen with the chair thing lol! Parkour is gay anyway.

Wat Nooooo Parkours Tha Coolest

|

BmxSavage

2/8/2014 10:12 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Lol i was going pretty fast on the chair.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/8/2014 10:16 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Lol i was going pretty fast on the chair.

[url=http://drw.sh/crkp]Lmaoo Watch This

|

BmxSavage

2/8/2014 10:19 PM

Pretty dumb microwaving that shit. It only hurts you and the environment. You could get really hurt too if anyting bad happens. It sucks you broke your collarbone , that was a sick jump. But since you probaly killed the environment (That spray paint is toxic as shit , plus with all the areosol chemicals too. Mother nature gave you karma.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short