Today was a Good Day!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/14/2011 1:57 PM

Just came home from Kevin Porter's house! Yup, that's right!! I live 4 blocks away from him and this morning he found me on twitter and asked if I needed any parts. I said yeah! And he told me to come over. Turns out I bought his Fly Tierra v3 frame in mint, his fly bikes and profile wheelset, brand new Fly sergio tires and all for $250!!!!! Kevin Porter FTW!!

K.P. also told me that this is the frame he rode in the Flybikes video "Tres" so I got a real collectors item right here!!!
And he's coming back with some off his signature shoes from Duffs and a Fly 29t circulo sprocket.

TODAY WAS A GOD DAY!

As you can see in the one oft he pics, the Fly Sergio tire is a prototype so yeah...I'm rocking Fly BMX prototype parts!! w00t

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

7/14/2011 2:00 PM

Sick bro!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/14/2011 2:01 PM

thats definatly a cool story bro!

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

7/14/2011 2:02 PM

Awesome, nice deal.
I still think its weird that pro riders sell their parts which most of them gotten free.
but hey, when he sells it cheap he makes you happy. wink

|

7/14/2011 2:09 PM

damn thats sick. only pros that live in my city are KC badger and sean sexton i think. but kc badger was giving away his old kink parts for free one time but it was pick up only and i didnt have a ride.

|

7/14/2011 2:11 PM

cardambass wrote:

thats definatly a cool story bro!

BOOM!!
and thats how you do it

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

7/14/2011 2:17 PM

now please tell me your actually going to ride them instead of sell them...and by the way sergios have been out for months lol

|

7/14/2011 2:39 PM

that's fucking awesome,
get me some too

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

7/14/2011 2:50 PM

lucky son of a bitch !!!

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

7/14/2011 4:13 PM

haha i remember a while back eddie cleveland was trying to sell some parts on his facebook. he was wanting $150 for used forks, bars, stem, and complete wheelset. almost bought it haha.

|

refs: irideafly, mattjmuldoon (x2), JakeSalbert, aw1234512, lirider187, ecuadevil

bike check
bike check v2
bike check v3
bike check v4
bike check v5

7/14/2011 5:27 PM

haha...dont worry im not selling this stuff im going to ride it forever

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

7/14/2011 5:28 PM

D Thompson wrote:

now please tell me your actually going to ride them instead of sell them...and by the way sergios have been out for months lol

Ur right sergios have been out for a while but they've changed the sidewall and a slight change in the tread pattern and thats why this tire is a prototype smile

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

7/14/2011 5:31 PM

cool story bro, honestly very cool story. kevin sounds like a really cool guy. enjoy ur new parts. u gunna ride them or just keep em?

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

7/14/2011 6:50 PM

So jealous D: He's one of my favourite riders. That's one hell of a day :O

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

7/14/2011 6:52 PM

Verde. wrote:

cool story bro, honestly very cool story. kevin sounds like a really cool guy. enjoy ur new parts. u gunna ride them or just keep em?

Yeah kevin is amazing!! That dude is wayy too cool. And is riding is super smooth!!!!!!!

I'm going to ride the parts because i need em

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

7/14/2011 6:55 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

Yeah kevin is amazing!! That dude is wayy too cool. And is riding is super smooth!!!!!!!

I'm going to ride the parts because i need em

well do us all a favour and take care of them. stick a bike check up when uv built it up

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

7/14/2011 7:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2011 8:03 PM

REMEMBER BMXALLDAY?

Thats me bro.
Dude you were at KP's today? theres a school by his house right?
Anyway, I saw him ride that frame and those wheels at my local jam.
Dude hmu on facebook bro we needa ride soon http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000610482012

|

LMFAO!
ALBES
I call her "The Pussy Beater"
Sexiest Trails Ever.
IMO, Alienation, Eastern, and Verde are all trash.