Today, was ok

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2009 7:56 PM

I went to try he 4 traffic cones again and i fell, ripped my gash open even more and got pedal bite and road rash on my ankle.....i tried to double peg a bench and it stopped me dead in my tracks....i didnt completely fall more of a bail and trip lol, i broke my crank arm where it holds the pedal...the threads are completely gone and my pedal moves alot, im not replacing it im just gonna wait on my new bike and ride it til it breaks,,,but over all it was an alright day, i am gonna most likely invest in some shin guards,helmet,gloves,bike.....i need gloves and a bike and the shin guards would just help me out and i ride with pants on anyway so no one sees them, and i got to watch my friend fall hoppin the cone standing upright not stacked its a stem height+ hop....it was hilarious. but that was my day how was everyone elses

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

7/7/2009 7:59 PM

pedal locked up, seat broke off, got my "just learned 180s" criticized by my douche bag friend who cant even do them, and my new parts came in from dans comp... pretty fucken great if you ask me.

|

7/7/2009 8:01 PM

motofreak2772 wrote:

pedal locked up, seat broke off, got my "just learned 180s" criticized by my douche bag friend who cant even do them, and my new parts came in from dans comp... pretty fucken great if you ask me.

wat parts u get?

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

7/7/2009 8:06 PM

took my brakes off but im still going to the park l8r 4 a midnight sesh

|

Out tha game

fork 4 sale odssey classic dirt

7/7/2009 8:09 PM

motofreak2772 wrote:

pedal locked up, seat broke off, got my "just learned 180s" criticized by my douche bag friend who cant even do them, and my new parts came in from dans comp... pretty fucken great if you ask me.

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

wat parts u get?

animal grips, seat post and seat, shadow chain and bars but theres still more coming that was on back order.

|

7/7/2009 8:10 PM

hm seems like everyone has been havin a decent day, imma talk 2 my gpa bout me orderin the 09 eastern element

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

7/7/2009 8:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2009 8:15 PM

Well I rode the gap I found yesterday it's fun. Other then that I just rode around trying to find new spots

|

7/7/2009 8:38 PM

rode at abods house

|

7/7/2009 8:43 PM

I worked. Long day. Found out that my 2 1/2 year old Shadow chain has a bad link (didn't break yet) so I gotta swap that out, but otherwise it's all good.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/7/2009 8:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2009 8:48 PM

woke up at noon
went grocery shopin for my grandpa (got paid 20 bux to do it)
went riding
got my 180-fakie roll outs a few times..hopefully tommorw i can get em dialed

almost landed a 180 pivot to 360

|

7/7/2009 8:54 PM

skidmark wrote:

woke up at noon
went grocery shopin for my grandpa (got paid 20 bux to do it)
went riding
got my 180-fakie roll outs a few times..hopefully tommorw i can get em dialed

almost landed a 180 pivot to 360

getting paid to shop for your grandpa... I wouldnt take the money.

|

7/7/2009 8:55 PM

skidmark wrote:

woke up at noon
went grocery shopin for my grandpa (got paid 20 bux to do it)
went riding
got my 180-fakie roll outs a few times..hopefully tommorw i can get em dialed

almost landed a 180 pivot to 360

motofreak2772 wrote:

getting paid to shop for your grandpa... I wouldnt take the money.

i normally wouldnt, but i sat there 10 min arguing with him that i didnt want to take it, and got fed up n took it.

|

7/7/2009 9:01 PM

see my technique is to help out my parents a lot and when they go to pay me I say no its ok, then when I want something or need something I ask them nicely for it and they remember all the times I refused money and usually buy it. This works in to good ways, one I dont waist the money on stupid stuff and two I usually get more than what I would have been able to if I had taken the money.

|

7/7/2009 9:06 PM

i rode and got feebles and almost smiths and its the first time i tryed to really grind besides one time for a week so im stoked and i got my bike dialed down soo good day

|

7/7/2009 9:11 PM

motofreak2772 wrote:

see my technique is to help out my parents a lot and when they go to pay me I say no its ok, then when I want something or need something I ask them nicely for it and they remember all the times I refused money and usually buy it. This works in to good ways, one I dont waist the money on stupid stuff and two I usually get more than what I would have been able to if I had taken the money.

smart boy

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

7/7/2009 9:13 PM

Almost got arrested for fuckin arson today. Such a funny story.

|

FI

7/7/2009 9:13 PM

motofreak2772 wrote:

see my technique is to help out my parents a lot and when they go to pay me I say no its ok, then when I want something or need something I ask them nicely for it and they remember all the times I refused money and usually buy it. This works in to good ways, one I dont waist the money on stupid stuff and two I usually get more than what I would have been able to if I had taken the money.

theshadowizuponu wrote:

smart boy

its all about strategy...

|

7/7/2009 10:25 PM

rode my bike

|

i done did got a federal now

7/7/2009 10:38 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

Almost got arrested for fuckin arson today. Such a funny story.

what you do

|

dont be a pussy and just do it!