Todays Riding, your best day of riding?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2013 6:45 PM

I know most of you wont care but just thought id let you know about the best street and dirt session ive had ever, im not to good so the tricks I did weren't to good but the spots were nice. in the morning around 7 we built a 3pack of about 4 or 5 foot jumps and rode those till about one we didn't film then but at one we rode street at about a curb high loading dock, a curb spot were you could hop manny then 180 a 4 stair and some other high curb spots and another 6 pack of jumps at out local park. we filmed the street but not the dirt so ill post it when its edited after he sends it to me, its not the best riding but its us having a good time and that's what BMX is all about, if you actually took some time to read this tell me about your best day.

|

5/27/2013 7:03 PM

another thing I didn't mention was getting stoked about the little things like getting an easy line first try or after building the jumps being the first to ride through the 3 pack smooth and tbogging the last one.

|

5/27/2013 7:14 PM

Thats great, i really love those times. My best ride was probably going out for our first full day ride with the whole squad together for the first time. and we rode street from 0100 to 2130 and landed some really cool stuff. like at one point we did a train wall ride down a 7 set and even the people that weren't that good gave it a try. so yeah the day was pretty amazing

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/27/2013 7:19 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

Thats great, i really love those times. My best ride was probably going out for our first full day ride with the whole squad together for the first time. and we rode street from 0100 to 2130 and landed some really cool stuff. like at one point we did a train wall ride down a 7 set and even the people that weren't that good gave it a try. so yeah the day was pretty amazing

that's sounds awesome, this is my first full day of riding in a while and it was great even though it was just me and my best bud.

|

5/27/2013 7:40 PM

My best day is when all my bike works and has no issues at all, i land a ton of new tricks, and i can ride a bunch of parks and trails! haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/27/2013 8:13 PM

Best day I remember was yesterday. I was riding super consistent. I got my 180 smith pivot switch smiths almost fully locked in. I can also bring the the front wheel up the ledge instead ofswitchamith so full cabs out of those are next. I also got a few 180 feeble Indians. I rarely get the Indian so it was sick to land some. I 180 backwards feebled a 8ft long ledge. I learned 360 x ups and got one on film too. Stoked on that. My stalls in quarters were consistent for once. Almost pulled a smith hard 180. Almost got a switch feeble 180 backwards feeble too. And I pedal stalled a bank with a 3ft sub box, mind you I suck with pedal stalls. And when I got home it hurt to move. It also hurt to move today. Pain is always a sign of a great day of riding.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/27/2013 8:28 PM

i wouldnt say today was best but it wasnt bad i learned a dope gap to feeble to nollie into a slant

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/27/2013 8:30 PM

I just did 180's and had fun with shitty little lines haha. As long as it's fun. I want to try 180's off loading docks

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/27/2013 8:33 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I just did 180's and had fun with shitty little lines haha. As long as it's fun. I want to try 180's off loading docks

nice there are not as bad as they look

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/27/2013 9:10 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

my day was exactly that with dirt jumps and moto whips haha

|