Toothpink hangover hopovers. help

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2012 8:35 PM

so i was at this car dealership today, and those always those fun ass round rials there, and i did a doublepeg hopover fine, then a crook hopover, but tooth hangover hopovers i would get the wheel over and just take my feet off. help? by the way the part i would hopover in was higher than the side that i hopped onto it.

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

9/3/2012 9:03 PM

I don't know really, but I would imagine you need to just be ready to preload for the hopover?

|

9/3/2012 9:12 PM

How do you take your feet off? It's kinda like a nollie. I honestly suck ass cause I ride goofy, grind left, spin left, and I can't throw myself to the right to get over the rail. ._. It really sucks..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/3/2012 9:17 PM

because you have to get your wheel over something while your backend is in the air.. go try it, its harder than it seems haha

|

9/3/2012 9:27 PM

Garett_Kanters wrote:

because you have to get your wheel over something while your backend is in the air.. go try it, its harder than it seems haha

It already is since I ride goofy. tongue Plus, I do a lot of rim-bender nollies so I'm pretty sure I could do oppo toothpick hangovers if I practiced like a shitload. xD

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/3/2012 9:30 PM

oppo hangers are so easy though:p

|

9/4/2012 1:09 PM

bump

|

9/4/2012 1:54 PM

Is a bunny hop a ollie? Wtf.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/4/2012 2:04 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

no but when you come off the nose it is a nollie.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/4/2012 2:08 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Have you seriously never heard this?

|