Top 5 Best BMX Bike Companies

Related:
Create New Tag

12/10/2013 7:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/11/2013 5:47 AM

I'm wondering what the best companies are in your guy's opinion.

My opinion:
Terrible One
S&M
Solid Bikes
Standard
Profile Racing

|

12/10/2013 7:53 PM

Whatever I said in the last 5 of these made

|

12/10/2013 7:54 PM

Merrit
Odyssey
Animal
Daily Grind
S&m or FBM cant choose

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/10/2013 7:55 PM

next
huffy
mongoose (walmart variety)
fiction
fly

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/10/2013 7:56 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

next
huffy
mongoose (walmart variety)
fiction
fly

dude i got a sweet huffy i sell it for $5000 for u good deal

|

12/10/2013 8:05 PM

Dr. Pepper
Burger King
Cadillac
Lego
Nikon

|

Youtube Channel |||The Wolf

||| My Helmet ||| Have FUN on your Bike!!

12/10/2013 8:05 PM

Fiend
Federal
S&M
United
Fit

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/10/2013 8:21 PM

Gypsy wrote:

Dr. Pepper
Burger King
Cadillac
Lego
Nikon

Legos are the shit

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/10/2013 8:41 PM

Do these threads ever end well? or just well intentioned?

|

12/10/2013 8:46 PM

T1
FBM
Solid
S&M
Flybikes

The odyssey family gets an honorable mention

|

12/10/2013 9:06 PM

Terrible One
Tree
G-Sport
Odyssey
Standard

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/10/2013 9:13 PM

sunday
fbm
odyssey
demolition
tree or g-sport cant choose

|

Bike Check [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/cole-rides,108028/setup,86510]

Insta --------------- cole_rides

12/10/2013 11:25 PM

Sunday
Tree
Odyssey
G-Sport
Fit

|

12/11/2013 12:22 AM

G-Sport
Tree
Odyssey
Éclat
S&M

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/11/2013 7:06 AM

wtp
elcat
butsack
fit
and myballsareitchy

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

12/11/2013 7:52 AM

in order frame companies

Standard Byke co
Solid
S&M/Fit
Sunday
Fbm

part companies

odyssey/g-sport
profileracing
animal
primo
fly bikes

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/11/2013 8:38 AM

1.sunday
2.odyssey
3.federal
4.cult
5.bsd

|

12/11/2013 8:56 AM

Odyssey
Eclat
Fit
Shadow
Sunday

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/11/2013 10:06 AM

The only one on your list that might belong in the top 5 is S&M

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

12/11/2013 10:13 AM

But my list would be

1.United
2.Shadow
3.Eclat
4.Verde
5.Fit

And mainly my list is based on companies I've had experience with, just like everyone's list will be.

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

12/11/2013 11:46 AM

GTRPLR1995 wrote:

I really hope you're kidding.

|

12/11/2013 1:00 PM

GTRPLR1995 wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Well honestly no I'm not. I never even heard of Solid or Standard in the almost 3 years I've been riding. Terrible One maybe, I honestly don't know enough about them because I don't do a whole lot of research on brands I haven't given thought to. And profile maybe but I feel their hubs are for park rats and the cranks get wobbles and I have bent their cranks to where it hits my chain stay before. So no, I'm kind of not kidding. Like I said in the post after that one, we all are going to make our assumptions off brands we like/ know/ have experience with.

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

12/11/2013 2:27 PM

best products
----------------------------
Odyssey
Sunday
Animal
G-Sport
FBM

best team
----------------------------
Odyssey
Cult
FBM
Fit
United

|

12/11/2013 2:49 PM

GTRPLR1995 wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

GTRPLR1995 wrote:

Well honestly no I'm not. I never even heard of Solid or Standard in the almost 3 years I've been riding. Terrible One maybe, I honestly don't know enough about them because I don't do a whole lot of research on brands I haven't given thought to. And profile maybe but I feel their hubs are for park rats and the cranks get wobbles and I have bent their cranks to where it hits my chain stay before. So no, I'm kind of not kidding. Like I said in the post after that one, we all are going to make our assumptions off brands we like/ know/ have experience with.

solid and standard are the 2 best companies. Customer service is awesome and there frames are THE best american made frames.
profile hubs and cranks are used by TONS of people and last really long. the spindle is a bit short so alot of people have troubles with cranks hitting on newer frames. and terrible one is also a great frame company.

stop sippin on that haterade
Photo

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/11/2013 3:59 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

GTRPLR1995 wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

solid and standard are the 2 best companies. Customer service is awesome and there frames are THE best american made frames.
profile hubs and cranks are used by TONS of people and last really long. the spindle is a bit short so alot of people have troubles with cranks hitting on newer frames. and terrible one is also a great frame company.

stop sippin on that haterade
Photo

Ok well thats good to know about Solid and Standard but honestly a lot of companies have good customer service. I've heard numerous people braking the profile hubs so my bad if I'm wrong, and also the cranks was my personal experience so I'm allowed to have an opinion on that. Not "hating" cause i still have profile cranks on my secondary bike but still. As for Terrible one, like I corrected myself before you had to throw it back at me, I don't know enough about the company, therefore I wouldn't put them in my top 5 ya know? Not hating on anything. I honestly dont really hate any companies, i've just seen and heard things about some companies that have made me shy away from them.

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

12/11/2013 11:32 PM

GTRPLR1995 wrote:

Ok well thats good to know about Solid and Standard but honestly a lot of companies have good customer service. I've heard numerous people braking the profile hubs so my bad if I'm wrong, and also the cranks was my personal experience so I'm allowed to have an opinion on that. Not "hating" cause i still have profile cranks on my secondary bike but still. As for Terrible one, like I corrected myself before you had to throw it back at me, I don't know enough about the company, therefore I wouldn't put them in my top 5 ya know? Not hating on anything. I honestly dont really hate any companies, i've just seen and heard things about some companies that have made me shy away from them.

Personally I dislike Profile as well, but I think when you know nothing about some companies it's stupid to assume they're not worthy of being in anyones top 5 companies.

|

12/13/2013 2:23 PM

shadow
demolition
fit
odissey
fly

|

12/13/2013 7:57 PM

tree
odyssey
animal