Topside Barspins

Related:
Create New Tag

12/30/2013 10:02 AM

Does anyone know a pro or know a video were someone does a topside barspin ?Ive been looking all round for one . Also is worth it for me to just learn bars regualr instead of throwing at my back foot ?

|

12/30/2013 10:04 AM

Surely regular Bars are done topside anyway?

|

12/30/2013 10:05 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Surely regular Bars are done topside anyway?

yeah for me they are i spin right and throw right but im left foot foward

|

12/30/2013 10:11 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Surely regular Bars are done topside anyway?

chad88 wrote:

yeah for me they are i spin right and throw right but im left foot foward

That's downside then. If you think about it say you are doing a 180 bar on quarterpipe, you will spin the bars down.

|

12/30/2013 10:18 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Surely regular Bars are done topside anyway?

chad88 wrote:

yeah for me they are i spin right and throw right but im left foot foward

BMX_Forever wrote:

That's downside then. If you think about it say you are doing a 180 bar on quarterpipe, you will spin the bars down.

can u link me to one or do you know anyone who does that ?

|

12/30/2013 10:21 AM

chad88 wrote:

yeah for me they are i spin right and throw right but im left foot foward

BMX_Forever wrote:

That's downside then. If you think about it say you are doing a 180 bar on quarterpipe, you will spin the bars down.

chad88 wrote:

can u link me to one or do you know anyone who does that ?

I know someone who does it like that and he can do Trucks and stuff but he says it's a lot harder and it does look a bit weird. Isaac Lesser does goofy Bars so if you search him I'm sure you will be able to find something.

|

12/30/2013 9:02 PM

Hoang Tran does goofy barspins. TONS of people out there do, only I seem to notice cause I always watch for goofy-footed or fuck-footed people, haha.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/31/2013 6:26 AM

Just learn them both ways?

Then you have both dialed in.

Straight bars I throw right handed, spinning bars (so 180/trucks) I throw lefty. I am left foot forward and spin to the right mostly. (I can spin opposite too)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/31/2013 8:08 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Just learn them both ways?

Then you have both dialed in.

Straight bars I throw right handed, spinning bars (so 180/trucks) I throw lefty. I am left foot forward and spin to the right mostly. (I can spin opposite too)

i was thinking of doing this , it would be pretty cool to do both , stump alot of people in games of bike

|

12/31/2013 9:28 AM

I did because of how I learned them. I started with right hand throws, started trying bar to tire taps and 180 bars and realized I should throw left hand to make them easier.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura