Total BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2010 12:12 PM

sharifzadeh wrote:

im ordering 4 brit seats

I thought they were out of stock?

|

12/18/2010 12:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:12 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Should have got a Union Jack seat you ass!

camjf wrote:

It would have looked super shit on my bike though, and the Union Jack one hasn't been in stock for about 7 months! You Aussie Fag! Jk, love you really!

bmx_is_rad wrote:

But they look nicer you stupid inbred fuck smile

Stop ruining my christmas!

I'd get into some "Yo Momma" Jokes, but you'll steal most of yours from the internet. Speaking of stealing, I can't beleive your mother would do that to your viginity!

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

12/18/2010 12:22 PM

camjf wrote:

It would have looked super shit on my bike though, and the Union Jack one hasn't been in stock for about 7 months! You Aussie Fag! Jk, love you really!

bmx_is_rad wrote:

But they look nicer you stupid inbred fuck smile

camjf wrote:

Stop ruining my christmas!

I'd get into some "Yo Momma" Jokes, but you'll steal most of yours from the internet. Speaking of stealing, I can't beleive your mother would do that to your viginity!

Steeling and the like is what made you Australian in the first place as well =)

|

12/18/2010 12:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:12 AM

camjf wrote:

Stop ruining my christmas!

I'd get into some "Yo Momma" Jokes, but you'll steal most of yours from the internet. Speaking of stealing, I can't beleive your mother would do that to your viginity!

Why should i kuuhnt, I'm da Grinch Nigga hoe.

Maaan fuck that shit, it's 6:30AM and i've had 4 hours sleep, i'm tired as poo.


3

|

12/18/2010 12:23 PM

Booshy wrote:

Steeling and the like is what made you Australian in the first place as well =)

I had no say in that sir.

|

12/18/2010 12:24 PM

camjf wrote:

Stop ruining my christmas!

I'd get into some "Yo Momma" Jokes, but you'll steal most of yours from the internet. Speaking of stealing, I can't beleive your mother would do that to your viginity!

Booshy wrote:

Steeling and the like is what made you Australian in the first place as well =)

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I had no say in that sir.

I just had to

|

12/18/2010 12:25 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

But they look nicer you stupid inbred fuck smile

camjf wrote:

Stop ruining my christmas!

I'd get into some "Yo Momma" Jokes, but you'll steal most of yours from the internet. Speaking of stealing, I can't beleive your mother would do that to your viginity!

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Why should i kuuhnt, I'm da Grinch Nigga hoe.

Maaan fuck that shit, it's 6:30AM and i've had 4 hours sleep, i'm tired as poo.


3

It's 8:25pm in ********"""GREAT""""********** BRITAIN. You should get more sleep. I still think our country should still own yours, make your deserty shit hole a better place to live!

I'm still joking in case your getting scared I might beat you up!! wink

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

12/18/2010 12:26 PM

Booshy wrote:

I just had to

shocked

Is there any chance your shop could order in one of these frames then sell it to me for 10% above wholesale price?
|

12/18/2010 12:29 PM

camjf wrote:

It's 8:25pm in ********"""GREAT""""********** BRITAIN. You should get more sleep. I still think our country should still own yours, make your deserty shit hole a better place to live!

I'm still joking in case your getting scared I might beat you up!! wink

It's 6:30AM in ***FANTASTIC*** AUSTRALIA. I know. Hell no.


No you're not :'(

|

12/18/2010 12:30 PM

sharifzadeh wrote:

im ordering 4 brit seats

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I thought they were out of stock?

yah just got email saying outa stock so ima order one union jack in black and email them and see wen theyll be back in stock

|

12/18/2010 12:31 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I had no say in that sir.

Booshy wrote:

I just had to

bmx_is_rad wrote: shocked

Is there any chance your shop could order in one of these frames then sell it to me for 10% above wholesale price?

postagggeeeee will be a lot- and my boss wouldn't sell it that cheap to someone he doesn't know, sorry.

We may not be able to get one of those frames as they may not be available on the distros we use.

He would probably do 10% off normal price but it would probably end up being more expensive with the postage- sorry dude-o

|

12/18/2010 12:34 PM

Booshy wrote:

postagggeeeee will be a lot- and my boss wouldn't sell it that cheap to someone he doesn't know, sorry.

We may not be able to get one of those frames as they may not be available on the distros we use.

He would probably do 10% off normal price but it would probably end up being more expensive with the postage- sorry dude-o

You just ruined a little child's Christmas.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

12/18/2010 12:35 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

You just ruined a little child's Christmas.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

she looks sexually abused

|

12/18/2010 12:38 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Why should i kuuhnt, I'm da Grinch Nigga hoe.

Maaan fuck that shit, it's 6:30AM and i've had 4 hours sleep, i'm tired as poo.


3

camjf wrote:

It's 8:25pm in ********"""GREAT""""********** BRITAIN. You should get more sleep. I still think our country should still own yours, make your deserty shit hole a better place to live!

I'm still joking in case your getting scared I might beat you up!! wink

bmx_is_rad wrote:

It's 6:30AM in ***FANTASTIC*** AUSTRALIA. I know. Hell no.


No you're not :'(

Yes, but your country hasn't got FANTASTIC in it? We actually have GREAT in our countries name

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

12/18/2010 12:39 PM

Booshy wrote:

she looks sexually abused

By me devil

|

12/18/2010 12:41 PM

camjf wrote:

It's 8:25pm in ********"""GREAT""""********** BRITAIN. You should get more sleep. I still think our country should still own yours, make your deserty shit hole a better place to live!

I'm still joking in case your getting scared I might beat you up!! wink

bmx_is_rad wrote:

It's 6:30AM in ***FANTASTIC*** AUSTRALIA. I know. Hell no.


No you're not :'(

camjf wrote:

Yes, but your country hasn't got FANTASTIC in it? We actually have GREAT in our countries name

yeah, Australia is just an anagram of Ultra Asia

|

12/18/2010 12:47 PM

sharifzadeh wrote:

im ordering 4 brit seats

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I thought they were out of stock?

order them from www.totalbmx.bigcartel.com paypal only 25 are left fro preorder, ship out on jan 10th.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

12/18/2010 12:49 PM

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

12/18/2010 4:05 PM

i_ridekink wrote:

sexy

Hi guys
I'm mark webbs partner at total and thought I'd correct some of that infosmile
The 657 frame weight is 4.5lbs
And webbs voltron frame is 4.65lbs
The frame price in USA will be approx 320-360$
Any questions then hit me up on facebook page totalBMX
Frames are full heat treated and carry years warranty

|

Total BMX Rider Owner/ Brand Manager

12/18/2010 4:38 PM

ronnieremo wrote:

Hi guys
I'm mark webbs partner at total and thought I'd correct some of that infosmile
The 657 frame weight is 4.5lbs
And webbs voltron frame is 4.65lbs
The frame price in USA will be approx 320-360$
Any questions then hit me up on facebook page totalBMX
Frames are full heat treated and carry years warranty

OMFG!
I just read THIS thread on bmx forum for an hour and i added you on Facebook.

Just wondering which mailorder shops in America will sell these frames?

|

12/18/2010 5:07 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote: tongue

Summer here.

it's summer here too, but i live in melbourne and melbourne is retarded so it's 17degrees and raining.... 1month into summer WTF!

|

jarrod

12/18/2010 5:23 PM

i think its ukbikeco under a different name

|

.

12/18/2010 5:26 PM

srh 420 wrote:

i think its ukbikeco under a different name

Nah man i read 30 fucking pages of arguing whether it was or not, Ronni Remo is the Co owner with Mark Webb and they're have tested both frames so these frames are bombproof.

|

12/19/2010 3:01 AM

Yeah just to clarify, that totalBMX has nothing to do with ukbikeco and is solely owned by myself and Mark Webb.
The frames have been in testing for over a year and up to this date Webbie hasn't broken any, and same goes for Alex Coleborn.
Mark Webb has a huge profile and wouldn't risk it by selling inferior Frames, that would be very silly.
There are a lot of gossipers who spread lies as fact on the net and obviously on some forums that has run away.
Reason we have taken so long to release product as we have a limited starting out budget being riders and not a large corporate company.
Our reputations mean everything to us and we are here for the long haul.
Riders making things for riders, its the best way.
any questions hit me up guys.
thanks
Ronnie

|

Total BMX Rider Owner/ Brand Manager

12/19/2010 3:19 AM

ronnieremo wrote:

Yeah just to clarify, that totalBMX has nothing to do with ukbikeco and is solely owned by myself and Mark Webb.
The frames have been in testing for over a year and up to this date Webbie hasn't broken any, and same goes for Alex Coleborn.
Mark Webb has a huge profile and wouldn't risk it by selling inferior Frames, that would be very silly.
There are a lot of gossipers who spread lies as fact on the net and obviously on some forums that has run away.
Reason we have taken so long to release product as we have a limited starting out budget being riders and not a large corporate company.
Our reputations mean everything to us and we are here for the long haul.
Riders making things for riders, its the best way.
any questions hit me up guys.
thanks
Ronnie

OMG OMG OMG! Ronnie Remo! I just screamed like a little girl!

Alot of my friends are desperate to get their hands on the Brit Seat, do you know when they will be back in stock?

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

12/19/2010 3:21 AM

camjf wrote:

OMG OMG OMG! Ronnie Remo! I just screamed like a little girl!

Alot of my friends are desperate to get their hands on the Brit Seat, do you know when they will be back in stock?

I heard their will be 25 more on the 10th January or something.

Also, is the nose pre-bent on that seat like on Mark webbs current ride?

|