Total bmx Tech Rear Hub!!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/14/2015 10:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/14/2015 11:05 AM

Hi Forumers. Has anyone got any reviews on the TOTAL Tech Rear hub ?
Like durability, loudness etc.
I did order the new wtp supreme but its Discontinued now sad

Edit: Anything about the hub will be apreciated. smile

|

3/14/2015 12:32 PM

Don't buy a hub because it's loud.

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

3/14/2015 12:48 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

I don't buy a hub because of loudness. I do like loud hubs tho, i'm trying to get something simaler to the WTP supreme.
That's why i'm after a review on the TOTAL hub. (Q-LITE)

|

3/14/2015 1:00 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

ddaybmx wrote:

I don't buy a hub because of loudness. I do like loud hubs tho, i'm trying to get something simaler to the WTP supreme.
That's ...more

Are you sure the Total hub uses the Q-lite system? Ive seeb nothing saying it does, uses the sds system.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

3/14/2015 2:00 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

ddaybmx wrote:

That's ...more

The Horror Contact wrote:

Are you sure the Total hub uses the Q-lite system? Ive seeb nothing saying it does, uses the sds system.

It definitely uses the SDS system.

Get something else! Maybe just get exactly what you want, the Profile Mini SS hub.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/14/2015 2:17 PM

It sais on CR about indavidual pawls/springs. Unless you can do that on drives now. Total hubs in my price range.
Thanks for your help anyway.

|

3/14/2015 2:40 PM

ddaybmx wrote:

It sais on CR about indavidual pawls/springs. Unless you can do that on drives now. Total hubs in my price range.
Thanks for ...more

From what Ive read on it, doesnt seem to be with a Q-lite system. I think Webb had an older hub that was supposed to use it but they change the design as that was a 28h hub. I havent used any hubs labeled with the SDS design, perhaps youll get lucky and someone running it will share some info.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

3/14/2015 2:41 PM

Individual hubs and pawls does not mean q-lite. Q-lite can even be done with a wraparound spring

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

3/16/2015 11:50 AM

Okay cheers for the info/help guys.

|