Tractor chain?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2014 7:53 AM

I want a new chain and i heard some good stuff about this. It looks great but it has hollow pins. Will i be able to use a normal chainbreaker for it or what do you use to take the chain apart?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

8/8/2014 7:58 AM

Oh and do any of you know why i haven't been getting dans rewards? I have spent several hundred since the last time i used the rewards but i haven't gotten anymore.

|

bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

8/8/2014 10:11 AM

Yes, you can use a regular chain breaker on that Tractor Chain. We used our Park Tool CT-7 chain breaker on it the other day.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

8/8/2014 2:49 PM

Thanks chris. Anyaone ever have the problem i listed earlier about the dans rewards?

|

bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

8/8/2014 5:51 PM

Call Dan's?

|

Insta: @devicacy

8/8/2014 8:12 PM

Just get a 410h. For the price, it's the best chain on the market in my opinion. Thick as hell and it's only ten dowwa. But the tractor is super tempting, I must admit. Every time I order from Dan's, I gimd myself contemplating whether or not I should buy one.

|

8/8/2014 9:34 PM

I have it and it's dope. Heads up the hollow pins fucked my chainbreaker pin because I'm partly and idiot , least to say I fucked the chainbreaker and all the pins from the chain fell out the links when I tried shortening it LOL So I got my LBS to get it fixed. Its just because I installed it wrong but be careful with the hollow pins , because the breaker pin might slip and get bent like mine.

But the chain is dope pick it up.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/8/2014 9:39 PM

Wait for a Keychain restock if you can. Totally worth it. Honestly I would just stick with a 510. I remember hearing someone had some major problems with the Tractor, can't really remember what exactly though. 510 is trusted.

|

8/8/2014 10:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2014 10:00 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Wait for a Keychain restock if you can. Totally worth it. Honestly I would just stick with a 510. I remember hearing someone ...more

This. 510s are beast. keychain is a 510 on steroids

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/8/2014 10:03 PM

Keychain is overhyped everyone I know doesnt like it. Stick with something normal !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/8/2014 10:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2014 10:11 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Keychain is overhyped everyone I know doesnt like it. Stick with something normal !

I have it. It's not overhyped. Only thing not to like is the fact that it's not as smooth as a 510 for the first couple weeks. Stronger than any chain, less stretching, easier to use, no extra weight, and it looks awesome. But also if you're a fucking retard and have no mechanical ability you probably won't like it.

Like I've said about Odyssey before, the only reason not to like their parts is if you're trying to be a hipster twat by not liking parts just because they're popular.

|

8/9/2014 7:06 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I have it and it's dope. Heads up the hollow pins fucked my chainbreaker pin because I'm partly and idiot , least to say I ...more

What did you do so i know not to do it!

|

bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop