Trading frames

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2014 7:25 PM

I have a cult osv3 21.25 and my friend wants to trade for a fit WiFi 20.75 pretty new. I can 3 on his bike and not on mine. I understand it's only half an inch but the chain stays add too. Anyway should I trade him a fit WiFi pretty new for my cult osv3? My osv3 is dented his WiFi not

|

8/5/2014 7:30 PM

what condition is his in?
id do it personally as lign as the wifi isnt beat to shit

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/5/2014 7:30 PM

If you're trading just because you think it'll help your 360s, don't.

There's other factors that come into play like how the rest of his bike is setup such as how big his bars are, stem dimensions, even fork offset will make the bike feel a little different with the other dimensions of his bike which are probably helping your 360s.

|

8/5/2014 7:33 PM

It is a fair trade. Actually a bit in your favor.
Quality is equal, you have a dent, he doesn't.
Sounds like a win to me.

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

8/5/2014 8:26 PM

boston wrote:

It is a fair trade. Actually a bit in your favor.
Quality is equal, you have a dent, he doesn't.
Sounds like a win to me.

This to be honest

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

8/5/2014 8:38 PM

I'd do it personally but you should also consider what sunday said, when you switch your setup to the wifi it might still be just as hard for you to 3 as it was with the cult

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/5/2014 8:45 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

If you're trading just because you think it'll help your 360s, don't.

There's other factors that come into play like how the ...more

We ride the same parts aside from wheels I have a coaster he doesnt

|

8/5/2014 9:14 PM

kauaian wrote:

We ride the same parts aside from wheels I have a coaster he doesnt

You probably tap you're 3's and use pedal pressure that's why you can 3 on his bike.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/5/2014 9:46 PM

one try kid wrote:

You probably tap you're 3's and use pedal pressure that's why you can 3 on his bike.

Yes. This is most likely what is occurring. If you want a Wifi frame then you can make the trade but if you are only doing this so that you can 3, don't do it.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/5/2014 10:17 PM

I'll try get the video from yesterday and you guys can let me know if I am or not

|