Trading parts question

Related:
Create New Tag

3/10/2012 3:21 PM

if u traded parts for some other parts and the parts u traded to them ended up being stolen and the cops took the parts away from them would u give them the parts u got from them back

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

3/10/2012 3:22 PM

What the fuck are you saying here, Skipper?

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

3/10/2012 3:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2012 3:27 PM

please learn how to write legible English

if i understand correctly you are trading stolen parts and if you were trading stolen parts and they found out you would have to give the person back their parts and would probably get in some trouble with the law

|

parkrat.

3/10/2012 3:28 PM

Well, it would probably be the moral thing to do, maybe offer him a little cash half their worth or something.

If you knew they were stolen and didn't tell him though, that's pretty dickish, just give him his shit back.

|

3/10/2012 3:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2012 3:47 PM

I think he's trying to say if he traded a kid parts but the parts he traded got stolen would he have to refund parts to the kid who got his stuff stolen.. no you don't because you weren't at fault for those parts being stolen and the trade was done.

|

3/10/2012 4:08 PM

Why are the cops not knocking on your door for selling stolen property?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

3/10/2012 4:59 PM

jonathan93 wrote:

I think he's trying to say if he traded a kid parts but the parts he traded got stolen would he have to refund parts to the kid who got his stuff stolen.. no you don't because you weren't at fault for those parts being stolen and the trade was done.

actually he would get into trouble for owning stolen property. the person who got the items stolen could drop the chargers though.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/10/2012 9:38 PM

He's saying this becuz he traded sum parts for a bike and then the bike turned out to be stolen and the cops took it. now the kid that he traded with isn't fully cooperating to give him his parts back so he figured he'd ask you guys opinions.

|

"ride hard or ride home" - Aaron Kane

MY REFS- Showtime402, Zack_Bortolan, Dgoulet1995 (x13), kwc92, Easternbikes28 (x6), SuperstarDK, Dallas6689, Broughton, Nettyspeghetti

3/10/2012 9:42 PM

oh yeah he should get his parts back... worthless parts for good parts? bullshit.. and if he says no id kick his ass...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/12/2012 2:46 AM

jonathan93 wrote:

future FBM wrote:

actually he would get into trouble for owning stolen property. the person who got the items stolen could drop the chargers though.

Re read my post then quote me, thanks.

|

3/12/2012 8:45 AM

half of you guys are just making up ideas on what happened, its pretty obvious that he had some parts that were stolen and traded them to the kid knowing they were stolen and the kid had no idea and got screwed

|

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey

My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts

3/12/2012 11:39 AM

No my parts where not stolen bike i got was stolen so the cops took it

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

3/12/2012 11:51 AM

its illegal to buy or sell it if you know or think its stolen, if you have doubts its best to just not deal with it

|