Trails(:

Related:
Create New Tag

11/6/2010 10:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:49 AM

So today was my first time riding trails, and im in love with them!!! nothing else compares! tell me what you think
[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

11/6/2010 10:37 PM

nice trails

|

steazy

11/6/2010 10:40 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

nice trails

There sick and they look tiny in the pic's, thanks

|

11/6/2010 10:42 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

nice trails

kohlnv09 wrote:

There sick and they look tiny in the pic's, thanks

did you build them? or where they already there?

|

steazy

11/6/2010 10:47 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

nice trails

kohlnv09 wrote:

There sick and they look tiny in the pic's, thanks

thebmxerSS wrote:

did you build them? or where they already there?

Some of the local riders at my park built them, and we help maintain.

|

11/6/2010 10:59 PM

sick dude! are those the kurupt trails or whatever? the ones right next to the 2 elementary schools

|

11/6/2010 11:02 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

sick dude! are those the kurupt trails or whatever? the ones right next to the 2 elementary schools

Yeah, didn't I just see you at anthem?!? haha

|

11/6/2010 11:22 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

sick dude! are those the kurupt trails or whatever? the ones right next to the 2 elementary schools

kohlnv09 wrote:

Yeah, didn't I just see you at anthem?!? haha

lol yeah

|

11/6/2010 11:24 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

sick dude! are those the kurupt trails or whatever? the ones right next to the 2 elementary schools

kohlnv09 wrote:

Yeah, didn't I just see you at anthem?!? haha

Fbm Marauder wrote:

lol yeah

lol you wanna ride em tomorrow, me and sid are going down there at like 2, get them barspins??

|

11/6/2010 11:25 PM

kohlnv09 wrote:

Yeah, didn't I just see you at anthem?!? haha

Fbm Marauder wrote:

lol yeah

kohlnv09 wrote:

lol you wanna ride em tomorrow, me and sid are going down there at like 2, get them barspins??

no and no. 1 ima pussy when it comes to dirt, ive only hit like little doubles and two i couldnt get a ride there. and i got tired of doing barspins ,i should get em next time i go to anthem for sure

|

11/6/2010 11:27 PM

I think those trails look fun.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

11/6/2010 11:27 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

lol yeah

kohlnv09 wrote:

lol you wanna ride em tomorrow, me and sid are going down there at like 2, get them barspins??

Fbm Marauder wrote:

no and no. 1 ima pussy when it comes to dirt, ive only hit like little doubles and two i couldnt get a ride there. and i got tired of doing barspins ,i should get em next time i go to anthem for sure

yeah I feel ya, I got like 10 tailwhips and felt great but I havent been able to land one since and i just fall and get hurt I hate em.

|

4/17/2011 6:44 AM

niccce trails guys hopefully ill ride them one day wink

|

Las Vegas...All Hustle No Love...

4/17/2011 1:24 PM

trails are the best thing in bmx, and sweet piccy!!

|