Trails Frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2012 3:10 PM

Im not sure if i should get a s&m cam wood 2 frame, fit bf frame or a fit Inman frame
thanks

|

2/11/2012 3:18 PM

Get whatevers cheapest. They're all good frames

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

2/11/2012 3:46 PM

i like the cam wood frame! the blue one is sick!

|

brakeless maniac

2/11/2012 3:47 PM

fit bf3

|

2/11/2012 3:47 PM

get what you want, or what is the right one for you

|

2/11/2012 3:53 PM

iwas going to get the cam wood fame in blue but im thinking about getting the bf frame because its got longer chainstays and a mellow ht

|

2/11/2012 4:46 PM

the fly lago looks like it has some pretty good geo for trails.

out of your choices, i would choose the bf, because foster is an all around badass!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

2/11/2012 6:59 PM

the fit blue falcon frame looks so good....i was thinking about getting it myself.....then i got a guerra

|

2/11/2012 7:29 PM

Can't go wrong with a Fit Brian Foster

|

twitter

PROBZ

2/11/2012 8:02 PM

anything with a 75 degree head tube, taller seat post and slightly longer back end is considered a more "trails frame"

Personally I love my Volume Mystery Machine frame, its a trail monster

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

2/11/2012 8:05 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

anything with a 75 degree head tube, taller seat post and slightly longer back end is considered a more "trails frame"

Personally I love my Volume Mystery Machine frame, its a trail monster

less than 75 i thought

btw

[LINK TO IMAGE]

eastern vaquero is a pretty good "trails" type frame.^^^

not that i have room to talk with my 13.4 rear end.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/11/2012 8:33 PM

A) i think you are correct about 75... but thats my personal preference

cool that picture is dope!

C) I like the dig hole all the way around the tree

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

2/11/2012 8:37 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

there's even a bridge leading to the middle

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/11/2012 8:43 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

i hope it fills with water like a mote!

|

2/11/2012 8:54 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

abreezy111 wrote:

i hope it fills with water like a mote!

i think its got a hole in it, we have other holes that fill up but that one refuses.

|

Bike check?

2/11/2012 9:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2012 9:48 PM

im pretty sure 75+ ht are more "responsive" and are generally used for "tech" riding. 74.5 and below are more stable and are used for mostly trails riding

|