Trails Riding question

Related:
Create New Tag

7/18/2013 8:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2013 8:25 PM

I Live in nyc, I dont like the way pegs look on a bike but i leave them on so i can hit rails and grind etc.

Anyways I am going to the trails tomorrow, and was wondering, would you leave your pegs on or off?

Yes i've rode trails before, I just hate taking my pegs on and off and having to re do chain tension, etc.
I just leave them on

so what do you say?

|

7/18/2013 8:13 PM

do what you want... but most people leave them because your used to them already...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

7/18/2013 8:14 PM

Leave em on. The people may or may not like it, but they can deal. They tend to rip up trails if you bail or wreck. Try not to. If it is a real big deal, then go ahead. I doubt anyone will give you trouble with that tho.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/18/2013 8:25 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Leave em on. The people may or may not like it, but they can deal. They tend to rip up trails if you bail or wreck. Try not to. If it is a real big deal, then go ahead. I doubt anyone will give you trouble with that tho.

this is true!

|

7/18/2013 8:40 PM

Fuck it. Tell them to lick your asshole and ride

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/18/2013 10:21 PM

future FBM wrote:

Fuck it. Tell them to lick your asshole and ride

This

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/18/2013 11:08 PM

what trails?

none of the people that posted before me have spent any time digging trails...

do what you want. but if your pegs damage the dirt be a good guy and offer to fix 'em.

|

7/18/2013 11:29 PM

I don't ride pegs most of the time because most of my time is spent in the dirt. But Max and PNJ are right, your pegs will tear up the trails if you bail, but you better fix it if you damage it. Wish everyone in my city thought that way and maybe we'd have some decent trails, since I seem to be one of the only people that's willing to groom and dig. And as far as your chain tension goes, if you're that worried about it, take your pegs off one side at a time so the wheel stays put. Problem solved.

|