Trails Websites

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2018 8:26 AM

Does anyone know of any good websites devoted to trail building/riding? I'm specifically looking for a replacement for Can You Dig It which, long story short, recently went silent. In the past I've had Vinyl BMX, Build The Woods, and Trail Life but unfortunately all of these sites are also gone now.
I'm looking for something that focuses mostly or entirely on trails, so not Vital or Dig.

|

6/7/2018 10:48 AM

Trails are pretty inconspicuous, I can't tell if it's shrinking or if nobody is talking about their trails because they don't want them plowed. Either way they are fairly silent ATM.
Go out and build some though, I would definitely recommend that.

|

Hmmm

6/7/2018 10:53 AM

Check out the BMX in our Blood Podcast, or just look up Joe Doherty (gromdad2000) on instagram. He interviews a lot of trails guys. If you do some digging (HERR DERR!) you could probably find a resource somewhere.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

6/7/2018 10:58 AM

|

6/7/2018 11:01 AM

Trails dudes are out in the woods drinking beers with shovels building and riding trails , they don’t have time for making websites , they also don’t want people who don’t dig with them riding their trails , they won’t be advertising them on the internet like that

|

6/7/2018 11:35 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Trails dudes are out in the woods drinking beers with shovels building and riding trails , they don’t have time for making websites , they also don’t want people who don’t dig with them riding their trails , they won’t be advertising them on the internet like that

This 100%.

Sorry to confirm, but everything that has to be said has been said.

I moaned the fading out of trails sites, but then I discovered a real trail- and understood why. Trails aren't fading. Building tails replaces getting tattoos, making websites and fucking whores (you know who I'm thinking of).

Go out there, search for trails. Someone knows where they are. If there are none, start digging.

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

6/7/2018 12:38 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Skylight wrote:

This 100%.

I moaned the fading out of trails sites, but then I discovered a real trail- and understood why. Trails aren't fading. Building tails replaces getting tattoos, making websites and fucking whores (you know who I'm thinking of).

Go out there, search for trails. Someone knows where they are. If there are none, start digging.

I feel like you're talking about harry main but I don't know exactly who.
Then again, the former and latter describes my older brother exactly.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

6/7/2018 12:45 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Skylight wrote:

This 100%.

HavokDJ wrote:

I feel like you're talking about harry main but I don't know exactly who.
Then again, the former and latter describes my older brother exactly.

I think Adam22

|

Hmmm

6/9/2018 8:16 AM

I follow @matt_roe on insta hes always bombing trails on his story on bmx and mtb I think they are I don't know exactly what they are lol along with @villijtrails and @villijrobbo the fbm guys also post a lot of trail riding on their Instagram as well I've been interested in a site trails specific as well it's something I've always liked about bmx but something we don't have in my city the only trails we have are for off road bikes and the one set of dirt jumps we have aren't maintained at all and aren't even rideable any more sad

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip