Trails/dirt jumps

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2013 2:07 PM

the name says it im gonna start riding my local dirt jumps or trails as some call them what are some of the things i will need to start out with i'm thinking i will need a good set of tires with grip and brakes can anyone help me out

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/28/2013 2:13 PM

for tires get Aitkens, they're me favorite but there is a lot of other good tires out there its just up to you (the knobbier the better). as far as breaks they help when you first start out I don't ride with my breaks anymore( I was too last to put them back on haha) but the odyssey evo brakes are good and I would get a helmet too I used on when I first started riding trail just because I liked doing shit I really could do and I would have died without one

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/28/2013 2:21 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

for tires get Aitkens, they're me favorite but there is a lot of other good tires out there its just up to you (the knobbier ...more

i was thinking the atikens or demo machetes for tires lol i didnt even think of a helmet just added that to my list thanks

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith