Trailz n Street = No No! ((for me))

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2009 7:15 PM

i spent 3hrz commiting on learning how to ride trails in Manhattan..omq..my shins and my left bicep got scratches and shit..first day.. motowhip ((only once))...wooohooo!!! lol imma just stick to street..cot damn.

|

we grimey on the streets!

8/8/2009 7:16 PM

WHAT?

|

8/8/2009 7:17 PM

im sticking to street too. i've tried park but i like street to much lol

|

8/8/2009 7:17 PM

alex-ridebmx! wrote:

im sticking to street too. i've tried park but i like street to much lol

trails...dont get me wrong...are fun..BUT BELIEVE YHU ME NOSE DIVE WEN NEEDED..but street primarily and secondary is park.

|

8/8/2009 7:18 PM

im getting into trails, just because our street spots are getting boring and someone always calls the cops

|

8/8/2009 7:19 PM

trails are sooo fun. soo much smoother you dont hurt at the end of theday from hittin the ground hard and shock. you hurt at the end of the day from pumpin shit.
dirt all the way!

|

8/8/2009 7:19 PM

W1k1D o_0 scott bmxs wrote:

im getting into trails, just because our street spots are getting boring and someone always calls the cops

same here, i really want to start riding trails.

|

8/8/2009 7:25 PM

kelly wrote:

trails are sooo fun. soo much smoother you dont hurt at the end of theday from hittin the ground hard and shock. you hurt at the end of the day from pumpin shit.
dirt all the way!

yea thts why shit was fun..trails yhu gotta be relaxed.
street also relaxed and aggresive
its not like yhu bunnyhoppin like 42inches

|

8/8/2009 7:46 PM

kelly wrote:

dirt all the way!

12345! dirt is the best! its the basis of our sport. and if you don't ride it or can't ride it, learn to

|

8/8/2009 7:59 PM

lol i took cartoonbmxfool to the trails today homie doesnt know how to nose dive but its cool we all gotta fall sometime lol i cant make fun of him cause i busted my ass on someshit that i really do everyday, i was going to table top over the big doubles and held the table for to long and when i was going to go back to the landing i throw the front to the right to much like a motowhip and fucking landed right on my back on the landing lol shit hurt and then when i went for it again i took my foot off and landed right in the middle of the jump again on my back lol shit hurts but its cool and cartoonbmxfool all u gotta do is relax ur shoulders and nose dive thats all

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")