Traveling With A Bike

Related:
Create New Tag

5/13/2013 5:47 PM

So my mom wants to go to Mexico really bad. I don't wanna go because I'll be missing my bike. How can I take it with me? Cheapest option please.

|

5/13/2013 5:49 PM

I usually stick all the components in a huge nikey sorts bag, wheels, forks, bars/stem and only leave the frame and cranks together.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/13/2013 5:51 PM

if your going be plane stick everything in like a golf bag or any big sports bag

or you can just throw it over the border

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/13/2013 5:52 PM

Cheapest option is to fake it being golf gear by throwing it in a golf bag. Golf gear doesn't get fees while bikes and other sports equipment does.

|

5/13/2013 5:53 PM

brianoob wrote:

Cheapest option is to fake it being golf gear by throwing it in a golf bag. Golf gear doesn't get fees while bikes and other sports equipment does.

This is actually pretty clever.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/13/2013 5:55 PM

brianoob wrote:

That's so smart. I need to also take my clothes too. So should I check my bike as baggage?

|