Tree 22mm SD?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/25/2013 7:48 AM

When does it drop?

|

10/25/2013 8:02 AM

I think this winter? The super motos already dropped soooo. Email sam or go over Tree's interbike shit. Idk.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/25/2013 8:05 AM

I could probably get you one though. Tree moved in to the same building as my local park and the parks shop always has everything tree. They actually had the Canopy stems on sale when they were prototypes and didn't have a name yet. The tag said "Tree Prototype TL $68.99" and they were on sale for over a year before even given a name. Also had the Moto's in stock before anyone else.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

10/25/2013 9:05 AM

Looks like I'll be needing to take a 45 min drive soon. What's the place you speak of Tim?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/25/2013 9:56 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Looks like I'll be needing to take a 45 min drive soon. What's the place you speak of Tim?

PlanNine skatepark Hazelwood, MO inside the St. Louis (Mills) outlet mall. Really legit 35, 000 sq. ft. Indoor park. I volunteered there for a while. Everyone there is super legit. And the owner, Casey Otto, was childhood friends (I believe) with Tree Bike Co. owner, Sam Schulte. So earlier this year Tree relocated to one of the party rooms at PlanNine. PlanNines always had first dibs on Tree stuff and I'm pretty sure a lot of the p9 people are the ones who test ride majority of trees parts.

|

10/25/2013 10:09 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I could probably get you one though. Tree moved in to the same building as my local park and the parks shop always has everything tree. They actually had the Canopy stems on sale when they were prototypes and didn't have a name yet. The tag said "Tree Prototype TL $68.99" and they were on sale for over a year before even given a name. Also had the Moto's in stock before anyone else.

Tempted. But i was hopeing to get it off dans. With other shit i need. Ill let you know. Or just let me know if you can ight?

|

10/25/2013 10:18 AM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

Tempted. But i was hopeing to get it off dans. With other shit i need. Ill let you know. Or just let me know if you can ight?

Yeah forsure. If you decide to do it let me know and ill find out if they have any. I guess you'd probably pay over the phone to them for it and ill take it and have it shipped to you? Idk! They're website sucks and I dont believe you can order from them or if they'd even ship if you paid over the phone.

|

10/25/2013 10:25 AM

Ah! I've been there, but haven't ridden there. We just happened upon it while shopping a year or so ago.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/25/2013 10:30 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Ah! I've been there, but haven't ridden there. We just happened upon it while shopping a year or so ago.

Ride it some time. Its pretty legit. Best skate park in STL and home of the annual STL MO PRO comp

|

10/25/2013 10:48 AM

I will, as soon as I get the chance.

|

10/25/2013 11:46 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I will, as soon as I get the chance.

Let me know! Ill meet you up there.

|