Tree Collet stem, whatcha think?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/19/2013 9:02 PM

I really like the look, i really like my friends, but idk if it is necessarily good. Do any of you know any problems with it at all? i dont see any with my friends, it hasnt slipped, but i really want one, just lemme know if its really good or not?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/19/2013 9:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/19/2013 9:12 PM

primo tl is the best ever

0 slips
light weight
clean look
all you need for a stem wink

but the tree looks nice i would get it

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha



BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842




WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/19/2013 9:27 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

primo tl is the best ever

0 slips
light weight
clean look
all you need for a stem wink

but the tree looks nice i would get it

i highly doubt primo tl is the best.

@op, get a profile push stem

|

6/19/2013 9:56 PM

my homie has had his tree collet for awhile now and t works great. The homie TcBMX(Tim Chi) Cracked his faceplate though.

i would run it if given to me but i love my challenger too much.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/19/2013 10:20 PM

Awesome guys, i think ill go for it then!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/19/2013 10:33 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

my homie has had his tree collet for awhile now and t works great. The homie TcBMX(Tim Chi) Cracked his faceplate though.

i would run it if given to me but i love my challenger too much.

My friend also cracked the faceplate. I wouldn't run one.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/19/2013 11:57 PM

My collet tl slipped on the steerer tube sad

|

Refs buying: bmxtru13(2), ecuadevil

6/20/2013 12:15 AM

Just buy it.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/20/2013 12:17 AM

Animal jumpoff remix is the best....

|

6/20/2013 12:18 AM

S&M challenger or fit brian foster stems look so good

|

6/20/2013 3:42 AM

I've heard loads of other people say they look really nice but they're ugly as fuck imo

|

My Old* Steed


Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

6/20/2013 5:55 AM

Anything Tree will be of the highest quality. Make sure to watch the installation video on their website as it goes together a little different to more "standard" stems. Also act fast, they are stopping production of them as they didn't sell as well as hoped.

|

6/20/2013 1:07 PM

had it. held up well. my only complaints was installing/uninstalling was a pain in the ass and it seemed to have a little flex to it. I wouldnt get it again. i like me a regular stem.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

6/20/2013 3:28 PM

Topsey wrote:

Anything Tree will be of the highest quality. Make sure to watch the installation video on their website as it goes together a little different to more "standard" stems. Also act fast, they are stopping production of them as they didn't sell as well as hoped.

Oh wow, sweet! yeah, i already installed my buddy's. I think im getting it for sure now! haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.