Tree Moto Bars

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2013 6:44 PM

Anyone here ride these? If so, how do you like them? I'm 5' 8" and currently ride Tree branch bars with 4 degree upsweep on a front load stem (Animal Remix). I'm ready to make the jump from 8" inch rise to 8.5". I love Tree along with their lifetime warranty and the 4 degree upsweep is more forgiving on my wrists.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

8/11/2013 9:18 PM

My friend rode the Branch bars forever and recently got the 9" Moto bars. They flex noticeably more than my Fit Macs.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/11/2013 9:22 PM

I have the 9.5 version I perosonally love them.

|

8/11/2013 10:13 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

My friend rode the Branch bars forever and recently got the 9" Moto bars. They flex noticeably more than my Fit Macs.

Does your buddy prefer the Motos to his Branch bars? As far as flex goes, I haven't experienced it with my current bars, so I'll have to see.

|

Winter is over-rated

8/11/2013 10:42 PM

Madtown608 wrote:

Does your buddy prefer the Motos to his Branch bars? As far as flex goes, I haven't experienced it with my current bars, so I'll have to see.

I'd have to ask him and I don't want to bother him at 2 in the morning haha. I do prefer the 1 degree less backsweep and the stiffness of my Macs though.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/11/2013 11:19 PM

Right on man. I've abused my body enough as it is over the years. The flex might not be so harsh on my raggedy joints lol!!

|

Winter is over-rated

8/12/2013 4:18 AM

Just bought the 8.5" versions, VERY, VERY nice Bars. If you run long grips though (150mm+) forget about cutting them down. I am running 152mm Fit Benny L Grips & i could probably get 1/4" off so i thought Fuck It & didn't bother! The 4 Upsweep is awesome but i have been running Scerbo bars for ages so it wasn't an issue for me, some people have problems getting on with the greater upsweep. The Thread In Bar Ends are quality too, definitely pick up a pair of those if you get the Moto Bars!

|

8/12/2013 9:16 AM

Topsey wrote:

Just bought the 8.5" versions, VERY, VERY nice Bars. If you run long grips though (150mm+) forget about cutting them down. I am running 152mm Fit Benny L Grips & i could probably get 1/4" off so i thought Fuck It & didn't bother! The 4 Upsweep is awesome but i have been running Scerbo bars for ages so it wasn't an issue for me, some people have problems getting on with the greater upsweep. The Thread In Bar Ends are quality too, definitely pick up a pair of those if you get the Moto Bars!

Thanks for the input Topsey. I just ordered the 8.5" with 4 upsweep. The upsweep is what I prefer and am used to since I already run Tree Branch bars. I run ODI long necks, and plan cutting the bars down to 28" so we'll see how that goes. They should be here on Wednesday or Thursday this week.

|

Winter is over-rated

8/12/2013 9:59 AM

I actually like my parts to flex a bit, I don't like really stiff bikes. I didn't like my T1 bars much not sure why they just felt weird like too stiff or something.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.