Tree Prototype Pedals

Related:
Create New Tag

3/9/2014 5:46 PM

Spotted on a local rider's facebook. These appear to be unsealed judging by the pedal end, they look amazing though and im sure will come in a sealed model. Opinions? Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

3/9/2014 5:47 PM

If that'd plastic with metal pins, I might buy.

|

3/9/2014 5:47 PM

Wow those are pretty nice! Knowing Tree there will be something unforeseen and special about these ones. Really cool and i'd probably ride em!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/9/2014 5:56 PM

Not sure how you can tell these are unsealed Tim! sealed and unsealed use the same body, usually. Saw these somewhere else early this week.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/9/2014 6:09 PM

Why does sealed/unsealed even matter for pedals? It's not like a hub that needs to keep spinning.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/9/2014 6:10 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Not sure how you can tell these are unsealed Tim! sealed and unsealed use the same body, usually. Saw these somewhere else ...more

Sealed almost always uses threaded pedal ends.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

3/9/2014 7:54 PM

They look good and knowing tree they'll be some of the best pedal out hopefully they arent plastic

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/9/2014 7:58 PM

I saw this the other day on instagram I think, really surprised it took this long for someone to post it cause I was too lazy to haha. they look good though, I remember a few years ago we used to drill holes in our plastic pedals & thread metal pins into them to make them last longer if we wore down all the plastic pins

|

3/9/2014 8:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2014 8:10 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I saw this the other day on instagram I think, really surprised it took this long for someone to post it cause I was too lazy ...more

i still do that lol... i have a pair of dks done up like that and they are amazing.

WHo's bike is this? selby's

Edit: wait it's brakeless and 4 pegs...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/9/2014 8:18 PM

They look beefier than most other pedals but fuck knurling.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

3/9/2014 8:45 PM

I would try them if they were fully sealed wth removeable pins.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/9/2014 8:52 PM

Great company and products. They look legit!

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

3/9/2014 8:54 PM

I was looking at them on IG and it appears they are metal.

|

3/9/2014 9:08 PM

I'm pretty sure these are plastic though.

Photo

|

3/9/2014 9:17 PM

^ those look like plastic pins so maybe they have a medal and a plastic version? plastic with metal pins would be cool though

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

3/10/2014 4:40 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I saw this the other day on instagram I think, really surprised it took this long for someone to post it cause I was too lazy ...more

thats what most people do i think. see something new, think 'i should post this on vitalbmx' then think fuck that, too much effort

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

3/10/2014 7:16 AM

looks good.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/10/2014 7:21 AM

The ones on IG are plastic. These are obviously metal. Even confirmed in the comments on fb.

|

3/10/2014 10:14 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Why does sealed/unsealed even matter for pedals? It's not like a hub that needs to keep spinning.

says someone who's never blown an unsealed pedals bearing lmfao.

|

3/10/2014 10:36 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

iFLYBikes wrote:

Yeah, and i ran the same unsealed pedals for years without any problems. Only reason i've had to replace my pedals is the plastic wearing down to smoothness.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/10/2014 10:37 AM

I hope these are metal. I wanna get some metal pedals and those look sick

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

3/10/2014 11:25 AM

bmxfromma wrote:

I hope these are metal. I wanna get some metal pedals and those look sick

I believe they're doing both metal and plastic.

|

3/10/2014 11:30 AM

imma get some plastic if mines lost the grip-

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/11/2014 12:32 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

iFLYBikes wrote:

it sucks.

|

3/11/2014 5:44 PM

These look sweet if these are plastic with metal pins I am definitely getting a few pairs when the drop.

|

Nothing like a Good day of Digging and Riding

3/18/2014 8:49 AM

Just realized themerged jacked this thread for their own purposes... lol.

|