Trials...

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2009 11:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2009 1:03 PM

i know i ask all the time but i have never build trails form scratch or by myself so what should i add to them i have a double take off almost finished now..

|

Ride its all that matters

5/5/2009 11:52 AM

Build a big berm, shit is crazy fun.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

5/5/2009 11:59 AM

first learn to spell trails right

|

5/5/2009 12:11 PM

rollers, bigger doubles, berms, tree quarters, build a small double and put a grind rail in between it off to one side like snowboarders have (i've always wanted to do this just never gotten around to it)

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

5/5/2009 1:25 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

rollers, bigger doubles, berms, tree quarters, build a small double and put a grind rail in between it off to one side like snowboarders have (i've always wanted to do this just never gotten around to it)

ima sound like an idiot but arent rollers used for speed?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/5/2009 1:28 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

yessirrr

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

5/5/2009 1:29 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

primarily, but they can also be a lot of fun to make like 5-6 of them and just manual them like whoops in motocross, or see how many you can clear.

|

5/5/2009 1:34 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

primarily, but they can also be a lot of fun to make like 5-6 of them and just manual them like whoops in motocross, or see how many you can clear.

thats what i thought, we may put some in ours like that in ours, but all this fuckin rain is making it hard to dig. rained 3 days strait

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/5/2009 1:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2009 1:40 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

thats what i thought, we may put some in ours like that in ours, but all this fuckin rain is making it hard to dig. rained 3 days strait

well the good news is that its not scheduled to stop anytime soon... once it clears up you guys need to get cracking on digging, cuz over the summer is when everything hardens up and starts to sieze so its really hard to get stuff shaped properly after it dries without massive amounts of work and water.

|

5/5/2009 1:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:39 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

well the good news is that its not scheduled to stop anytime soon... once it clears up you guys need to get cracking on digging, cuz over the summer is when everything hardens up and starts to sieze so its really hard to get stuff shaped properly after it dries without massive amounts of work and water.

yeah its horrible. but it should be rideable soon, because we have our table to pit to double take off completely finished. were working on the double landing

edit: we have a creek like 10 feet from the jumps, so water is not a factor

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/6/2009 1:01 PM

cool thanks cuz ya just needed some ideas

|