Trick that impresses you most?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2017 10:48 PM

I could go obvious and say like a tsunami flip or something crazy but I will go with a more commonly acheivable trick...a 360 g-turn.

|

9/27/2017 11:05 PM

Anytime someone goes so big that it looks like their bike or body should be obliterated on impact, it impresses me. you don't need tricks.

|

9/27/2017 11:18 PM

sean_gillis wrote:

Anytime someone goes so big that it looks like their bike or body should be obliterated on impact, it impresses me. you don't need tricks.

Lol, thats a good point! So big air for you! Ill admit that when I see the local "god" riding around the park they know so well and they hit big air and transitions it impresses the hell out of me too!

|

9/27/2017 11:32 PM

A good hop is rare to see these days. Arms should be straight, front end should be dipped, back wheel should hit your ass. A good hop usually looks better over a gap or whatever than a trick on the same obstacle

|

9/27/2017 11:44 PM

Any type of regular barspin out of grinds , as someone who throws goofy , im jealous as fuck ! So hard . As well , an extended nac nac / motowhip , and rear seatgrabs will never go out of style .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/28/2017 1:15 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Any type of regular barspin out of grinds , as someone who throws goofy , im jealous as fuck ! So hard . As well , an extended nac nac / motowhip , and rear seatgrabs will never go out of style .

Ya I want to start learning seat grabs when im able to get back on the bike.

|

9/28/2017 1:20 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

A good hop is rare to see these days. Arms should be straight, front end should be dipped, back wheel should hit your ass. A good hop usually looks better over a gap or whatever than a trick on the same obstacle

I see a lot of younger riders both on scooters and bikes and most of them focus on ramp stuff. When i do a hop or something simple i often get a "how did you do that so high!!?" And then I try my best to teach them.

I get schooled by most older riders though, hopping like 4ft lol that extra foot remains elusive to me.

|

9/28/2017 1:56 AM

Lucky dip is it called? Arm through the box section of the bars and grab your seat. So much potential for pain there if you fuck up aha

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

9/28/2017 5:58 AM

decades

|

fack off

9/28/2017 6:16 AM

Triple tailwhip to barspin

|

9/28/2017 6:40 AM

A feeble or smith on a handrail

|

9/28/2017 7:04 AM

Anything Big that lands fakie.

|

9/28/2017 7:23 AM

For some reason I’ve always loved if someone could do a super fat air 540 back tire grab over a spine so they fakie out

|

9/28/2017 9:33 AM

any kind of high hop for me...either alone, or as a means to get onto something, or as part of a trick. I am also a fan of any 180 or 360...mostly cause I can't do them...yet. Good clean air off of anything is also awesome, with a perfect landing. I can give or take all of the X-Games stuff though. After a while, that all just looks the same to me...sort of partial to high, long rail grinds as well...looks so fun.

But really, watching somebody run a good clean line with well though out and executed tricks are the best.

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

9/28/2017 9:36 AM

Any kind of nose manual.

|

9/28/2017 11:12 AM

Inverts, clicked turndowns (like Chris Doyle style) Vic Murphy's Tables, and his lawnmowers, and pretty much anything Aitken does/did.

Also Morgan Wades superman whips. So awesome looking.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/28/2017 11:13 AM

Reuel Ericksons superman decade , a good tj lavin style extended superman seat grab ( Kevin perazas are the best I've seen lately , superman nothings , superman seat grab backflips , pretty much anything with a superman , there's not enough supermans in bmx these days , whip bar combos are getting overkilled to death it seems

|

9/28/2017 11:14 AM

Brake-tech moves. Rob Armour has always been a favorite. His bike control is next-level.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

9/28/2017 11:36 AM

Also front wheel moves with brakes.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/28/2017 1:11 PM

A good table gets me psyched.

Bungay's seatgrab tricks. What the hell how do they even work

|

9/28/2017 1:31 PM

Weird original street stuff that pegless riders do

|

9/28/2017 5:16 PM

Coopers25 wrote:

Triple tailwhip to barspin

http://m.vitalbmx.com/videos/features/Backflip-Triple-Tailwhip-to-Barspin,64129/kylecarlson,363

BOOM! And with a backflip thrown in there!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/28/2017 6:54 PM

Forgot lawnmowers. What an insane trick

|

9/29/2017 1:04 AM

Photo

Big supermans or superman seat grabs, tables (flat, not inverted) truckdrivers, 360 tables and 360 whips

|

9/29/2017 11:03 AM

Moto slides or backward moto slides, especially when sliding under objects. Speaking of Tate Roskelley with Volume bmx, also those insane milk crate spins. I also enjoy watching riders do toothpick stalls.. I just think they're ill

|

9/29/2017 5:02 PM

nosebonk to bar

|

9/29/2017 5:03 PM

they just look really weird to me

|

9/30/2017 9:59 AM

Anything that Sean burns does or anything that any of the bonedeth crew does....

|

9/30/2017 2:59 PM

Over crooked grinds.

|

9/30/2017 4:31 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Reuel Ericksons superman decade , a good tj lavin style extended superman seat grab ( Kevin perazas are the best I've seen lately , superman nothings , superman seat grab backflips , pretty much anything with a superman , there's not enough supermans in bmx these days , whip bar combos are getting overkilled to death it seems

YES to the superman decade mention!

|