Trick that impresses you most?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2017 10:48 PM

I could go obvious and say like a tsunami flip or something crazy but I will go with a more commonly acheivable trick...a 360 g-turn.

|

9/27/2017 11:05 PM

Anytime someone goes so big that it looks like their bike or body should be obliterated on impact, it impresses me. you don't need tricks.

|

9/27/2017 11:18 PM

sean_gillis wrote:

Anytime someone goes so big that it looks like their bike or body should be obliterated on impact, it impresses me. you don't need tricks.

Lol, thats a good point! So big air for you! Ill admit that when I see the local "god" riding around the park they know so well and they hit big air and transitions it impresses the hell out of me too!

|

9/27/2017 11:32 PM

A good hop is rare to see these days. Arms should be straight, front end should be dipped, back wheel should hit your ass. A good hop usually looks better over a gap or whatever than a trick on the same obstacle

|

9/27/2017 11:44 PM

Any type of regular barspin out of grinds , as someone who throws goofy , im jealous as fuck ! So hard . As well , an extended nac nac / motowhip , and rear seatgrabs will never go out of style .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/27/2017 11:47 PM

turndowns, tuck no's

|

9/28/2017 1:15 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Any type of regular barspin out of grinds , as someone who throws goofy , im jealous as fuck ! So hard . As well , an extended nac nac / motowhip , and rear seatgrabs will never go out of style .

Ya I want to start learning seat grabs when im able to get back on the bike.

|

9/28/2017 1:16 AM

Kestonnr wrote:

turndowns, tuck no's

I tried learning turndowns, still dont know how to do them, always end up just looking like a bar turn lol. Maybe one day.

|

9/28/2017 1:20 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

A good hop is rare to see these days. Arms should be straight, front end should be dipped, back wheel should hit your ass. A good hop usually looks better over a gap or whatever than a trick on the same obstacle

I see a lot of younger riders both on scooters and bikes and most of them focus on ramp stuff. When i do a hop or something simple i often get a "how did you do that so high!!?" And then I try my best to teach them.

I get schooled by most older riders though, hopping like 4ft lol that extra foot remains elusive to me.

|

9/28/2017 1:56 AM

Lucky dip is it called? Arm through the box section of the bars and grab your seat. So much potential for pain there if you fuck up aha

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

9/28/2017 5:58 AM

decades

|

fack off

9/28/2017 6:16 AM

Triple tailwhip to barspin

|

9/28/2017 6:40 AM

A feeble or smith on a handrail

|

9/28/2017 7:04 AM

Anything Big that lands fakie.

|

9/28/2017 7:23 AM

For some reason I’ve always loved if someone could do a super fat air 540 back tire grab over a spine so they fakie out

|

9/28/2017 9:33 AM

any kind of high hop for me...either alone, or as a means to get onto something, or as part of a trick. I am also a fan of any 180 or 360...mostly cause I can't do them...yet. Good clean air off of anything is also awesome, with a perfect landing. I can give or take all of the X-Games stuff though. After a while, that all just looks the same to me...sort of partial to high, long rail grinds as well...looks so fun.

But really, watching somebody run a good clean line with well though out and executed tricks are the best.

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

9/28/2017 9:36 AM

Any kind of nose manual.

|

9/28/2017 11:12 AM

Inverts, clicked turndowns (like Chris Doyle style) Vic Murphy's Tables, and his lawnmowers, and pretty much anything Aitken does/did.

Also Morgan Wades superman whips. So awesome looking.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/28/2017 11:13 AM

Reuel Ericksons superman decade , a good tj lavin style extended superman seat grab ( Kevin perazas are the best I've seen lately , superman nothings , superman seat grab backflips , pretty much anything with a superman , there's not enough supermans in bmx these days , whip bar combos are getting overkilled to death it seems

|

9/28/2017 11:14 AM

Brake-tech moves. Rob Armour has always been a favorite. His bike control is next-level.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

9/28/2017 11:15 AM

Kestonnr wrote:

turndowns, tuck no's

Bulletpup wrote:

I tried learning turndowns, still dont know how to do them, always end up just looking like a bar turn lol. Maybe one day.

Do a kickout toward your back foot, then twist your upper body TOWARDS your back foot.

Practice the motions when standing on the ground with your bike on its back wheel.

Or lay on your back with your feet on the pedals and your hands on the bars and practice the motions.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/28/2017 11:36 AM

Also front wheel moves with brakes.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/28/2017 1:11 PM

A good table gets me psyched.

Bungay's seatgrab tricks. What the hell how do they even work

|

9/28/2017 1:31 PM

Weird original street stuff that pegless riders do

|

9/28/2017 1:41 PM

Kestonnr wrote:

turndowns, tuck no's

Bulletpup wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Do a kickout toward your back foot, then twist your upper body TOWARDS your back foot.

Practice the motions when standing on the ground with your bike on its back wheel.

Or lay on your back with your feet on the pedals and your hands on the bars and practice the motions.

Good tips! I will try them once I heal up!

|

9/28/2017 5:16 PM

Coopers25 wrote:

Triple tailwhip to barspin

http://m.vitalbmx.com/videos/features/Backflip-Triple-Tailwhip-to-Barspin,64129/kylecarlson,363

BOOM! And with a backflip thrown in there!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/28/2017 6:54 PM

Forgot lawnmowers. What an insane trick

|

9/29/2017 1:04 AM

Big supermans or superman seat grabs, tables (flat, not inverted) truckdrivers, 360 tables and 360 whips

|

9/29/2017 11:03 AM

Moto slides or backward moto slides, especially when sliding under objects. Speaking of Tate Roskelley with Volume bmx, also those insane milk crate spins. I also enjoy watching riders do toothpick stalls.. I just think they're ill

|

9/29/2017 5:02 PM

nosebonk to bar

|