Trick you last learned + tricks you're working on + next trick you want to try

Related:
Create New Tag

10/3/2017 10:20 PM

Simple as the title says. What trick did you last learn? What trick(s) are you currently working on? What trick(s) is next on the list to try?

I think the last trick I learned was ice to bar. It kicked my ass trying to figuring out when to throw it, I've only landed one though so I'm not sure if I'd constitute that as "learned" yet. Oppo barspin is the last one I "learned" in the sense that I can land them somewhat consistently.

Not really working on anything specific aside just trying to dial some things in like downside footjam whips which I'm not very consistent with... Although I have been dabbling with pedal 5s (like a hang 5, only instead of taking your other foot off you leave it on the pedal) but I'll probably quit trying them cause I'm just not that interested in front end tricks.

Next on my trick list, I'd like to try 180 oppo bars, I feel like I could figure that out fairly easy with some commitment. maybe pegs to bar depending on the setup. I'd also like to figure out pegs to hard 180 but that one's a stretch haha

what about you guys? let's get this discussion going.

|

10/3/2017 10:34 PM

Erm. I haven't really learnt a trick for a while. But I've been trying combo's that take a bit of work. Nollie bump jump to manual to pedal feeble was the most recent. And Nollie bump jump onto the ledge to manual to drop into back foot pedal feeble a couple of weeks ago (I wish I could ride more, I want to quit work!).
I'm forever trying to learn manny 180's. Sometimes I get them first try, other times I can try 100 times and not get one.
I also really need to get hop 3's consistent enough to put them in lines. But I prefer the feel of 180 sliders anyway

|

10/3/2017 10:42 PM

I learned feeble ice picks, and I’m working on 180s lol

|

10/4/2017 12:48 AM

switch bars are my regular , I want to try "normal" barspins and see if once I get them , maybe I could toss them out of grinds. It's too complicated switch .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/4/2017 4:43 AM

most recent learn was either halfcab crankflips or hop barspins, finally let go of the bars and it's a tough trick for me, for some reason I keep letting my legs stop pinching about 3/4 through the actual motion which results in some bad knee hits
currently I'm working on tailwhips, been trying hop whips for about 2 months now and I just need to get my feet over, every try i always land right next to my bike either right before it lands or after (flyout yields same results I just prefer hop because its more comfortable to me)
I think the next trick i wanna try would be either 540's or switch 360's, only downside is i need a flyout to try both and I dont live close to a nice one to try them out of, soon i'll take a road trip and make it happen though

|

10/4/2017 6:41 AM

Probably flips , landing no footed flips, 720s, and supermans on an airbag , I'd like to get those to dirt next season

|

10/4/2017 7:28 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Simple as the title says. What trick did you last learn? What trick(s) are you currently working on? What trick(s) is next on ...more

Learned 270's on flat bank last and I was working on footjam tailwhips on flat.

I was working on nollie 180's out of a flat bank too but I dont go to skateparks often.

Its hard to find a bank flyout in the streets...

I thought I had nose manual 180 to fakies on flat locked down but thats what I ended up crashing on and the reason my foot is fucked till next year...

|

10/4/2017 11:04 AM

I want some of my old moves back...whips, trucks...180 bars down stuff...and so on.

I want to get Hang 5s figured out.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/4/2017 11:37 AM

Last learned a 180 disaster, working on double tyre riding the whole of a low rail, want to learn feelbles and double pegs on a ledge but the ledge at my local is too low

|

An Indian on a small bike

10/4/2017 8:57 PM

Last learned-nollie toothpick chinks on a flat rail
Currently trying-longer tire slide fakies
Want to learn-longer ice grinds

|

10/4/2017 9:07 PM

Just learned about two weeks back: Abubacu -> Inside Footjam -> Abubacu -> Fakie on a quarter pipe.

Currently learning: 360 -> Forwards Disaster -> Fufanu on the same quarter, haha.

Wanna get: That crazy twirly thing that Harry Main does on quarters. I guess it's a 360 Tire Tap, or something the like, then just drop back in.

I also wanna dial in my T-Bogs, they're weak seat grabs.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn