Tried Riding Yesterday....

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2010 6:22 AM

So yesterday I went to a local park and rode on my sprained wrist cuz it's almost healed. I couldn't do 180's on my bike bike I did 1 on my friends bike cuz his is light but didn't do the rollout because Idk I just didn't feel like it. But it sucks because I lost a lot of my tricks, sprained my aready sprained wrist more and sprained my other wrist.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/17/2010 6:26 AM

I also went to 180 on a 4 foot quarter which I have can normally do them every time but I just fucked up on this one but anyways I tried to 180 on it and I did a 90, my tires slid and I slammed the side of my face like right next to your eye on the side of the quarter.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/17/2010 6:29 AM

ok im gona say this 1 more time u can ride fine with a spraind wrist just wrap it in a acebandage and go ride yeah it might hurt but i never stoped ridin when i spraind my wrist rode just the same as always

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

4/17/2010 6:33 AM

dont ride if your hurt...its as simple as that

|

4/17/2010 6:33 AM

JECBMX wrote:

ok im gona say this 1 more time u can ride fine with a spraind wrist just wrap it in a acebandage and go ride yeah it might hurt but i never stoped ridin when i spraind my wrist rode just the same as always

I know, I don't really care if I resprain my wrist anymore because it's not that bad and I'm not gonna quit riding so my wrist will feel good.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

4/17/2010 6:40 AM

try riding with a separated shoulder, do that then talk to me about riding hurt
fucking pussy

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

4/17/2010 6:45 AM

INVALID
|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

4/17/2010 6:47 AM

brentrides wrote:

try riding with a separated shoulder, do that then talk to me about riding hurt
fucking pussy

Fuck you I didn't say anything about my wrist hurting.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

4/17/2010 6:53 AM

lmao yous a bitch

|

m.o.e.

4/17/2010 6:53 AM

papiomitis wrote:

lmao yous a bitch

How am I a bitch?

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

4/17/2010 6:56 AM

papiomitis wrote:

lmao yous a bitch

lmao yous right

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

4/17/2010 7:01 AM

papiomitis wrote:

lmao yous a bitch

Zachy D wrote:

How am I a bitch?

because you bitch. therefore yous a bitch

|

ha

4/17/2010 7:02 AM

papiomitis wrote:

lmao yous a bitch

Zachy D wrote:

How am I a bitch?

cause your a pussy. its been like a month since u claimed you "sprained your wrist" and your still complaining?

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

4/17/2010 7:23 AM

lol you lost your tricks... haha can you evan do any tricks

|

4/17/2010 7:28 AM

you didn't do a rollout...because you didn't feel like it....?

rolling out is easier than the actual 180 wtf

|

4/17/2010 7:29 AM

try rideing with a broken foot then you can come tlak ight buddy stop bitching i was rideing my bike after a month and snapped two bones so stfu

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

4/17/2010 7:31 AM

gtfo

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

4/17/2010 8:34 AM

stayfit454 wrote:

He said he could hop bar-height on his 30lb specialized

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

4/17/2010 8:36 AM

lol. i dont think that you ride at all. i mean you sprain your wrist. then try riding on a hurt wrist. then sprain the other wrist. and your excuse for not doing tricks is didnt feel like it, im hurt, or my bike is too heavy. i really do think your a pussy

|

4/17/2010 8:42 AM

its like kids at the skatepark saying "this board sucks i hate it!" when they cant do something on their skateboard.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

4/17/2010 8:46 AM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

its like kids at the skatepark saying "this board sucks i hate it!" when they cant do something on their skateboard.

or when they just go and fling their board hoping it will do a trick

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

4/17/2010 8:51 AM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

carjakester wrote:

haha yeah! i see that shit all the time around here.

|

BOTM february 2011.

4/17/2010 8:56 AM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

carjakester wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

ii see little mexican kids on bikes, scooters, ripsticks and any other thing that goes on a ramp, sometimes they will just sit on them!

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

4/17/2010 9:02 AM

carjakester wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

carjakester wrote:

ii see little mexican kids on bikes, scooters, ripsticks and any other thing that goes on a ramp, sometimes they will just sit on them!

kids around here sit on the ramps all the time. its not even on any railing or something, its like directly in the area that you plan on passing through, or landing there. its almost like they do it on purpose. but 1 kid felt he could get cockey with his flame job grip tape that he had, so he was making everyone back up so he could practice his ollies...

|

BOTM february 2011.

4/17/2010 9:13 AM

you lost alot of your tricks????
bahahahahahaha like what?

|

-My name is Kenny
-I live in colorado
-I <3 Park!!!!

4/17/2010 9:42 AM

This is his way of telling us he cant do anything and never will.

|

Refs:Wolfen-Smk-Legendsx23-Spikez5(x18)-
iridebmxeveryday-2funny4u-cokacola-bstick-
sxe411-gstring02-sunday.bmx21-irideafly(x46)-
jecbmx-mike-e-Disturbed11-ScramHype-
bdk1313-Lee_Rager-millsaps-purplerain814
-naters14-getskyhigh
And 15+ On TCU

4/17/2010 9:46 AM

yeah 180s are so basic you cant consider them one of your tricks you could loose...

|

BOTM february 2011.

4/17/2010 9:56 AM

stayfit454 wrote:

I lost them but I got them back after a little while of riding but I can Feeble, Double Peg, Smith(sometimes), Bunnyhop stem height, tiregrab, 180, drop in, 180 on quarter pipe

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

4/17/2010 9:57 AM

papiomitis wrote:

lmao yous a bitch

Zachy D wrote:

How am I a bitch?

bmxer10 wrote:

cause your a pussy. its been like a month since u claimed you "sprained your wrist" and your still complaining?

I'm not complaining lol I don't really care that I fell or that I sprained my wrist I will still ride on it.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

4/17/2010 9:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2010 10:00 AM

Zachy D wrote:

How am I a bitch?

bmxer10 wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

I'm not complaining lol I don't really care that I fell or that I sprained my wrist I will still ride on it.

then why did you make a thread about it if you dont care that much? and dropping in isnt a trick.

|

BOTM february 2011.